Finally, a bar that has a 'healthy' ingredients list, has great macro's AND tastes good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for years for a protein bar that is in line with my dietary preferences, without success, until now. I wrote 'healthy' in the title, in inverted commas because it seems everyone's definition of healthy differs. Essentially, for me, I was searching for a protein bar that was free from gluten, dairy, soy protein, vegetable oils and artificial sweeteners and the 'itols' (xylitol, erythritol, mannitol etc.) - you can see why it has taken me so long! And the fact that it both tastes good and boasts a great macro-nutrient breakdown makes it all the more impressive. 11/10 - well done Julian Bakery; I will definitely buy again. Thanks from Australia.

Good ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients of the bar, it's hard to find protein bar without soy, sunflower/canola oil, sugar, fructose, artificial sweeteners like sucralose. I like the taste also.

It s tasty and clean ! I love it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Keeps hunger away, tastes great and is completely clean. I ve been munching on these = the Primal THIN SWEET CREAM ones for a while now and they're among the best <3 Love them !