Finally, a bar that has a 'healthy' ingredients list, has great macro's AND tastes good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for years for a protein bar that is in line with my dietary preferences, without success, until now. I wrote 'healthy' in the title, in inverted commas because it seems everyone's definition of healthy differs. Essentially, for me, I was searching for a protein bar that was free from gluten, dairy, soy protein, vegetable oils and artificial sweeteners and the 'itols' (xylitol, erythritol, mannitol etc.) - you can see why it has taken me so long! And the fact that it both tastes good and boasts a great macro-nutrient breakdown makes it all the more impressive. 11/10 - well done Julian Bakery; I will definitely buy again. Thanks from Australia.

Good ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients of the bar, it's hard to find protein bar without soy, sunflower/canola oil, sugar, fructose, artificial sweeteners like sucralose. I like the taste also.

Funny texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I guess being paleo gives this a funny texture but it leaves an unpleasant flavour in my mouth. Bars are handy to have as a snack when you are on the go

It s tasty and clean ! I love it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Keeps hunger away, tastes great and is completely clean. I ve been munching on these = the Primal THIN SWEET CREAM ones for a while now and they're among the best <3 Love them !

Unbelievable

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the most disgusting product I ever bought at iHerb - wow! Tough like leather and just very distastefull - this needs to be redeveloped

Disgusting and oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are the most disgusting protein bars I have ever tasted. Julian Bakery tend to make such fantastic products but this protein bar is oily and the taste is revolting. You have to seriously chew it to be able to eat it. Like really chew it. I will not be buying again.