Far better than the reviews make it out to be!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whilst I'll admit that it is still a fair way off from the popular 'sports protein bars' in terms of taste, its also a long way off (in a good sense) in terms of the ingredients & macros. I think that given what Julian Bakery had to play with in terms of ingredients, they've done a good job. A tip: IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO A MICROWAVE - USE IT! ~5-15 seconds (depends on the wattage) & its like a nice fudge brownie!

Love the taste but it sticks to your teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the chocolate taste of this bar but the density of this bar is off. If you chew it, it sticks to your teeth and I don't like that. I have the donut flavour as well, which has the same problem.

Just weird!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm pretty sure the taste testers at Julian bakery were either hungover or just couldn't be bothered improving this product before putting it out into the market. I just can't describe it...not only does it have a weird taste, but its seriously like chewing rubber. I got through about 1/3 of the bar before my entire jaw and mouth were just so sore that I gave up. I'm scared to eat the other half of the bar. Not sure what to do with the other 11 in the box.... total waste of money. Silly me also bought the donut flavor, and it's the same awful taste and texture. Don't recommend. There are sssssooooo many other bars available from I herb that are amazing. This is the worst!

Really tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are my favorite. Love the egg protein and lack of sugar. Hard to find a comparable bar.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are delicious. They really taste like devil's food cake, sweet and richly chocolaty. The texture is like toffee and very sticky, so take small bites.

Not the most delicious but egg protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not the most delicious but egg protein

Not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too hard and chewy. I guess that's the price to pay for natural paleo friendly non toxic protein bars.

Extremly sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's way too sweet and I don't like that it sticks to my teeth. I like the ingrediënts, but will not buy again.

bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i can't even eat it i just throw it out

Disgusting.. Seriously don't buy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Disgusting.. Seriously don't buy.