Love the taste but it sticks to your teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the donut taste of this bar but the density of this bar is off. If you chew it, it sticks to your teeth and I don't like that. I have the devil food cake flavour as well, which has the same problem.

Don't buy this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

These bars we're so hard like rocks, you can literally break or damage your teeth trying to chew or bite into this. The bars are also quite small looking, the taste isn't bad but i wouldn't buy this again or recommend it to anyone the product needs to be reformulated.

Just weird!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm pretty sure the taste testers at Julian bakery were either hungover or just couldn't be bothered improving this product before putting it out into the market. I just can't describe it...not only does it have a weird taste, but its seriously like chewing rubber. I got through about 1/3 of the bar before my entire jaw and mouth were just so sore that I gave up. I'm scared to eat the other half of the bar. Not sure what to do with the other 11 in the box.... total waste of money. Silly me also bought the chocolate flavor, and it's the same awful taste and texture. Don't recommend. There are sssssooooo many other bars available from I herb that are amazing. This is the worst!

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good, great on the nutritional value, does not contain any artificial sugar, filling and satisfying

Great bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

These bars have a sweeter taste than the other Julian bars I've tried. I don't understand the negative reviews to be honest... if you're eating paleo and you want a high protein low carb bar, your options are very very slim... these taste delicious and hit all the requirements.

Great snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

These are GOOD. They're extremely chewy and the consistency reminds of of Macintosh's toffee. I cut my bar into 8 bite sized pieces so that I am not wrestling with how tough they are to bite directly from the bar.

low in sugar, very filling and taste great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

You can't beat 2g of sugar per bar. I can wait an extra 2-3 hours before eating dinner with these bad boys! Sure to curb your afternoon binge. Taste pretty good too!

DELICIOUS and nutritious

Posted by natzkristina on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE these! I have been eating them daily with my morning coffee. This is the first time in over 5 years (since I switched to Paleo) that I have been able to have Coffee and a "Donut" and I will definitely be buying these again!

Disgusting.. Seriously don't buy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Disgusting.. Seriously don't buy.

like eating bricks

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

The artificial sweetener makes these taste terrible / sickly and these are like rocks to eat. Had to throw out the entire box without eating 1 whole bar

1 2