Don't buy this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These bars we're so hard like rocks, you can literally break or damage your teeth trying to chew or bite into this. The bars are also quite small looking, the taste isn't bad but i wouldn't buy this again or recommend it to anyone the product needs to be reformulated.

Just weird!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm pretty sure the taste testers at Julian bakery were either hungover or just couldn't be bothered improving this product before putting it out into the market. I just can't describe it...not only does it have a weird taste, but its seriously like chewing rubber. I got through about 1/3 of the bar before my entire jaw and mouth were just so sore that I gave up. I'm scared to eat the other half of the bar. Not sure what to do with the other 11 in the box.... total waste of money. Silly me also bought the chocolate flavor, and it's the same awful taste and texture. Don't recommend. There are sssssooooo many other bars available from I herb that are amazing. This is the worst!

Disgusting.. Seriously don't buy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Disgusting.. Seriously don't buy.

like eating bricks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The artificial sweetener makes these taste terrible / sickly and these are like rocks to eat. Had to throw out the entire box without eating 1 whole bar

Pretty bad unfortunately

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for these but they were incredibly disappointing... Firstly the flavour is nothing even remotely similar to glazed doughnuts. It's more like slightly mapley artificial sweetener. Gross. The texture also makes these a pain to eat. They are chewy but not in a nice way. Each bite is like trying to chew on a hard toffee that just won't break down. Literally, you take a bite and 5 minutes later you're still fishing out sticky bits from between your teeth. Just not a pleasant experience at all. Unfortunately I'm stuck with a whole box of them...