My favourite protein bar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These taste like a combination between peanut butter and toffee, the consistency is similar too; very chewy and full of flavour. I take my time eating these and enjoy every second of it. Still, the flavour is secondary to the nutritional value: 20 grams of egg white protein, 23 grams of fibre, 25% RDA of calcium, 30% RDA of magnesium, all with only 150 Calories, 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of saturated fat. The calcium and magnesium are especially welcome as I am on a restrictive diet at the moment and struggle to ingest optimal amounts of these essential minerals. It's worth noting is that I suffer from IBS and am lactose intolerant, so it has been difficult to find a protein bar that doesn't cause me digestive distress. I have no adverse reaction to these bars at all; that they only contain four ingredients and no sugar alcohols is surely a significant factor in this. Ultimately you don't buy these bars just for their taste, they serve a purpose as a protein source or meal replacement. If you work out regularly or are trying to lose weight these are a great way to support your ambition.

Happy to have found these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Trying to eat a low carb paleo diet isn't easy... these bars have helped a lot. They taste like a dense caramel, and are delicious when heated up. And with only four ingredients I'm happy knowing I'm not eating artificial junk or preservatives.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like these at first, and they could break your jaw if they're cold! But they have started to grow on me, remind me of space food sticks but super chewy.

So awful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I honestly don't understand how this product was market without anyone stopping it. You seriously can't eat it. It just gets stuck on your teeth in the most annoying way. Only way to some how manage to swallow it is the worm it a bit in the microwave, which makes it almost eatable. I don't know what they were thinking.

Love this protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Low calorie, high protein and no sugar. Wonderful to have a bar sweetened with monk fruit. Highly recommend them.

tastes bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

like you are drinking OIL and hard like stone

So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the chewy texture and so good to finally find a protein bar that’s not too sweet and doesn’t leave me feeling bloated.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Even though ingredients seem quite clean, these bars are too sweet and hard to eat as it sticks on teeth. I won't buy again.

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too sticky, maybe could handle half bite of this. Strong unpleasant aftertaste too.

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Horrible taste and texture! Too chewy! too sweet!

1 2