My favourite protein bar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These taste like a combination between peanut butter and toffee, the consistency is similar too; very chewy and full of flavour. I take my time eating these and enjoy every second of it. Still, the flavour is secondary to the nutritional value: 20 grams of egg white protein, 23 grams of fibre, 25% RDA of calcium, 30% RDA of magnesium, all with only 150 Calories, 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of saturated fat. The calcium and magnesium are especially welcome as I am on a restrictive diet at the moment and struggle to ingest optimal amounts of these essential minerals. It's worth noting is that I suffer from IBS and am lactose intolerant, so it has been difficult to find a protein bar that doesn't cause me digestive distress. I have no adverse reaction to these bars at all; that they only contain four ingredients and no sugar alcohols is surely a significant factor in this. Ultimately you don't buy these bars just for their taste, they serve a purpose as a protein source or meal replacement. If you work out regularly or are trying to lose weight these are a great way to support your ambition.

Happy to have found these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Trying to eat a low carb paleo diet isn't easy... these bars have helped a lot. They taste like a dense caramel, and are delicious when heated up. And with only four ingredients I'm happy knowing I'm not eating artificial junk or preservatives.

Love this protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Low calorie, high protein and no sugar. Wonderful to have a bar sweetened with monk fruit. Highly recommend them.

So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the chewy texture and so good to finally find a protein bar that’s not too sweet and doesn’t leave me feeling bloated.