Very satisfying

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The protein bar is low in calories but high in protein compared to other brand. The taste is nice and reminds me of the Spanish treat, turron. Though it does have a bitter aftertaste like stevia, but it's acceptable.

Disgusting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bars are really hard and chewy, and sticks all over your teeth and gums when they soften after chewing. The only good thing about this product for me was that it is high in protein at 20g per bar and low in net carbs and fat. Will definitely not buy this again.

GREAT STUFF LADS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can you please add more flavors from this brand, it's the cleanest brand out there however it can get a bit boring having the same flavor all the time. Please look into that. Best bars out there!

The best bar from Julian Bakery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few of the bars from Julian Bakery; some are great, some really are not. These are by far the best. They taste delicious, the texture is creamy and good and the ingredients are excellent.

Better than expected!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bar is definitely much chewier than your standard quest bar. However what I really liked was the sunflower butter in the bar which tasted really good. Would recommend heating up in the microwave for 10 seconds. Pros - above average taste - only 130 calories - something different from all the other high Fiber protein bars Cons - probably not the best idea to eat it without heating it up - no mix ins - Fiber might be too high (18g) for some

not that great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

the good thigs about this bar, are the ingrediants! I was looking for a clean & natural protein bar and I got it. the not-so-good part, is the taste and the taxture... it is very sticky and has boring taste, kind of like eating dough... I will eat them, but I wont buy it again.

Great ingredients, but real sticky!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that there are only 4 ingredients in this bar, without any added sugar or artificial sweeteners. As one reviewer mentioned, there is a slight aftertaste - which I know is from the luohanguo fruit used as flavor - similar to stevia. The flavor itself is ok - like a very mild cookie dough. The bar is dense and chewy - very sticky chewy. After eating one, I have bits stuck between teeth, on gums, etc., which I mind because it's uncomfortable and unsightly. The bar is also quite slippery in its wrapping, and I've had the last bite of the bar slip onto the ground more than once.