Can't Stop Eating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this! Really hits the carby sweet spot! First day I got it I ate half a bag and ended up with an upset stomach, it's that good! Will def. Order more…a cargo full…

Healthy snack or breakfast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I've been having it for my breakfast and I am feeling great!

Really Wish I Could Like This

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this granola. It isn't overly sweet, has a nice crunch, and great texture to it--everything you'd expect in a granola, minus the carbs. However, I'm not sure what it is about this product that doesn't agree with my taste buds. All I can say is that it has an odd flavor to me that I can't get past. I was expecting it to taste more of cinnamon and vanilla, but it doesn't have that sort of flavor. It does not leave any after taste, thankfully. I don't know why the product is not to my liking, since, I checked the ingredients before purchasing and all of the ones listed are items I have no problem eating. I'm going to try mixing it with other foods (e.g. yogurt), or maybe crushing it up to use as a crust for mini cheesecakes, but on it's own, I don't care for it. You do get a generous 1 lbs bag and I think it's well priced, but sadly, I just don't care for the flavor. Be aware, YMMV based upon your taste buds' preferences!

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's a little too sweet but really helps reduce carb cravings

REALLY good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best low carb granola cereal out there. It has prebiotics so some may experience gas. Crunchy, great taste, sweet but not too sweet. I LOVE this stuff.

Awful Taste

Posted by pareedus on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this and had to negotiate with my family to have a little bit each day mixed with something else to not have to eat it all myself. Bad aftertaste. Icky sweetness that tastes artificial but isn’t, from ingredients list, took some talent to pull off, but we’re not fans.

Doesn’t agree with me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Granola is crunchy and super sweet - too sweet for my taste - and really didn’t agree with me (bloating & gas) so had to throw the bag out :(