Yummy !

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I add it to my yogurt. Very tasty and crunchy.

Very Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great for a Keto diet

Can't Stop Eating

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this! Really hits the carby sweet spot! First day I got it I ate half a bag and ended up with an upset stomach, it's that good! Will def. Order more…a cargo full…

Morrish

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

this bag was gone in 2 days. so yum, could i joke live off this !!! better than oats and weetbix

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste and the idea of protein. I eat 20 grams per day as a snack or for my breakfast (I mix it with the Greek yogurt)

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's a little too sweet but really helps reduce carb cravings

Healthy snack or breakfast

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I've been having it for my breakfast and I am feeling great!

Rating Change from 3 to 4 - It Grows On You

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

My prior review was only for 3 stars due to the taste. I've now bumped it up to four stars as I believe the flavor is just something to which you have to become accustomed, because now I actually find this pretty tasty. So much that I ordered two more bags. It also helped that the aftertaste some describe (and I also experience) is mitigated if you don't eat this on it's own. Overall, it took some time to get used to the taste, but I'm glad I stuck with it, because now I can enjoy a granola that isn't overly sweet, has a nice crunch, and great texture to it--everything you'd expect in a granola, minus the carbs. I still prefer to mix this with other foods (e.g. yogurt), and my favorite way to use this is to crush it up to use as crusts for cheesecakes. You do get a generous 1 lbs bag and I think it's well priced. If you're like me and didn't like the taste at first, try adding it to various items that you'd eat with normal granola and see if you can transition to eating it on it's own. I will continue to purchase this product.

Doesn’t agree with me

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Granola is crunchy and super sweet - too sweet for my taste - and really didn’t agree with me (bloating & gas) so had to throw the bag out :(

Soo Delicious