תחליף לסוכר

Posted by IRIS on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

אבקת פרי המונק להחליף את הסוכר. למרות שהאבקה עולה לא מעט- צריכים כמות ממש קטנה בכדי להחליף סוכר (על כל כפית סוכר- צריך פחות מרבע מהאבקה). האבקה באמת מאוד מתוקה ביחס לסוכר, כן צריכים קצת להתרגל לטעם ולהבין כמה צריך להשתמש במקום הסוכר אבל זה הרבה יותר טעים מתחליפי סוכר אחרים שיש בשוק.

Insanely sweet, but thats a good thing given the price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a little on the expensive side, but it is probably a lot more expensive to source than, say, stevia for instance. I bought this as a replacement for stevia which I had suspected was contributing to my gut issues. Pleased to say that this has definately done the trick. Only downside is it doesnt exactly dissolve in some liquids, clumping a bit. So a shaker bottle or blender for smoothies & shakes is recommended. Other than that very pleased with the purchase.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am extremely happy with my purchase . It is expensive but is very worthwhile. You only need a minuscule amount. Ideal for baking and in coffee. I am happy it is just straight monk fruit with no added fillers. No bitter aftertaste. I highly recommend this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This sweetener is awesome! It only takes a tiny amount - I use mini measuring spoons and only need 1/16th of a teaspoon for a batch of pudding or chocolates. It seems expensive but actually it's not since you need so little. I think this one container will last a year for me. No bitter aftertaste. Much better than stevia.

Not for your morning coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is pure Monk Fruit with no additives. What I like ends there. It is so concentrated that measuring is difficult. It's easy to end up with too much and then things are over sweet. It also has an odd aftertaste in the mouth .... a bit like some other natural sweeteners. This really is not the right product for drinks like coffee, hot or cold tea etc. maybe it works great for baking but I did not try it for that. I had high hopes for this product. It's not something I would buy again.

Pure Monk Fruit

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was expensive for me to import to the UK. I am on a low carb diet, and this seemed the answer. But I can not get past the taste - it is horrible. The texture and colour is nothing like sugar either. I can't recommend this product.

This product is fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tastes amazing, and a little goes such a long way -- I put 1/4 of the measurer into my morning Bulletproof coffee... perfect! When using in recipes (so far), I have exchanged 5 1/2 Tbsp. of sweetener for just 1 tsp. of Pure Monk, and that gives just the amount of sweet I'm looking for. Thank you for an incredible product!!!

just love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

no aftertaste, excellent product

Didn't care for this

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is ok but I found it has an aftertaste. It doesn't come with any info on how to sub with sugar either.

Monk fruit Sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not keen on it, didn’t like the taste.