Kill bad breath and helps eliminate tonsil stones.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Expensive, but it only takes a bit. Kill bad breath and seems to work well together with TheraBreath Mouthwash (highly recommend). It has helped a lot with eliminating tonsil stones. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Work great

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

work excellent to maintain fresh breath. better to use together with Therabreath spray. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's really effective for me and the flavor is not overly strong. it's mild and it doesn't make my mouth dry. i've been used this for over 3 years and i'm pleased for its effectiveness. i would say this is one of the best product for bad breath.

nothing special

Posted by hranitelni-dobavki on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

still can't say if this toothpaste has effect on me, so i'll review only the taste - it's very mild and always is too strange for me when i'm cleaning my teeth. So probably the other products from this company will fit better to my ego :)

Magical Invention ~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for the last two years. I first came across this product on Youtube - after trying many different products that claim to get rid of bad breath I was at first sceptical about this one. After using it only once, I noticed a dramatic difference. It will actually wrap the bacteria inside your mouth into a glob so you can get rid of them, leaving you a fantastic smelling breath! The flavour is very nice - mild and fresh. Before I discovered iHerb I was willing to pay a local dentist AUD$20 each month for a new tube. Very happy that iHerb sells them for half the price. Two years into using it the thick layer on my tongue has made a permanent improvement.

Effective, but why the fluoride?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Why is there sodium fluoride, sodium benzoate and hydrated silica in it?

TheraBreath Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Effective

For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So nice especially since I can't stand the harsh properties of other pastes that destroy our enamel. And no unpleasant taste.Highly recommended.

Great toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't be deceived by the absence of the overwhelming mint aftertaste typical of most toothpastes. This does the job and is fresher than fresh.

Breath that smells like...air

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I get a dry mouth from medication, which I thought this would help with in conjunction with the mouthwash. It does help a lot, and even morning breath has disappeared. I can't speak for how well it would work for halitosis, but for regular breath that gets stale sometimes from coffee, wine, medication etc, it seems to be very effective. Worth the expense, in my view.

1 2 3