Good toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great- My four year old likes it. Just a caution: Tom's toothpastes are NOT all fluoride free, as this one is not.

Daughter hates mint toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This one does the trick recommended by my dentist, you can't go past this toothpaste for kids who hate mint toothpaste!

Good product but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I know this product and my children has been using it since I bought it while traveling US. But now back in my country Malaysia, I'm ordering it very first time using iHerb. Received product after a week which is great. But also accompanied with Warning Letter from Malaysia pharmaceutical regulatory agency that the product is not permitted to be imported because it is not registered. Simply ridiculous but still a great product.

Winner for the kids!

Posted by LantauMama on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We are a big Tom's family - the kids started with the Strawberry, then Wicked Mint, and now this one. It is a very gentle flavor - great for the kids (I still prefer mint!)

Tom's of Maine, Outrageous Orange Mango, 119 g

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although it doesn't make many bubbles, it works pretty well.

Loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Daughter loves it

"Not tasty"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kid refuses to use it. She says "it is not tasty". She used Silly Strawberry before, which she loved very much.

Nice alternative to the usual kids' toothpaste flavors.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There are few options for those of us who don't like mint toothpaste and who do want fluoride. This is a nice change from the berry and bubblegum flavors that so pervade the non-mint offerings, but I think it tastes a bit chalky. This is unfortunate because I loved, loved, loved the Mango and Orange *gel* that Tom's has now quit making. But it lives up to Tom's standard, and I'm grateful for any toothpaste that isn't mint.

Nada especial

Posted by veronnier on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Compré esta pasta para mi hijo porque odia las pastas de menta. Dice que de sabor no está muy bien - la probé yo también y lo corroboro - tiene un aroma a naranja pero algo raro. Tampoco deja el aliento fresco. Pero si vuestros peques no soportan las pastas típicas de menta, es una opción a considerar.