True carbohydrate-free sweetener.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Though most sweeteners claim to be 0 calorie, 0 carbohydrate, they are lying. FDA allows portions with less than 5 gram / 5 kcal to be marked as containing zero. By keeping the portion serving of sweeteners to 1 gram, they will all be under that limit. And they all take advantage of the rule, bulking up their contents with starches that are almost as bad as the sugar you try to avoid, while claiming to be zero calorie / zero carbohydrates. Truvia contains 85% Erythritol, a sugar alcohol that for the most part is not taken up by our body. A small amount of Rebiana from the Stevia plant has been added, and to me this makes the taste of Truvia quite pleasant. So far, I'm very satisfied with this product.

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes really good. No aftertaste. Has a vanilla scent to it. Tried many stevia products- this is by far the best one!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would have liked to be able to buy this in something other than sachets though. Taste is pretty decent.

Truvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe this is better for you than the traditional artificial sweeteners, and can't get it in Germany where I am stationed. It's expensive through you, but thanks for offering the option.

good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best steva I ever tasted, very sweet, and no aftertaste

Truvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

A great Stevia sweetener, with out the slightly bitter aftertaste that some have.

Good Tasting

Posted by dessertswithbenefits on September 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, much better than Splenda (and I used to LOVE Splenda)... and it's natural too. I use this in my coffee, oatmeal, baked goods, etc.

Truvia, Nature's Calorie-Free Sweetener, 140 Packets, 3.5 g Each

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since both of us are diabetic, we have enjoyed this product a great deal. You use a lot less of this than sugar and it is a natural product.

As Good as Stevia

Posted by chacho on November 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its natural and good, can't decide between Stevia or Truvia, so, I purchased both.

My Favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have tried different types/brands of sweeteners (see other reviews) and this one is my current favourite. One pack has the right amount of sweetness for my daily coffee and no weird/awful aftertaste. I am very happy with this product, will probably stick to this one for now! I have gone on to buy this product several times now.

1 2 3 4