Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my coffee and find it to be very good tasting. It dissloves nicely and does'nt have a bitter after taste so typical of stevia products.

Not very bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

But I like the taste of Erythritol better.

Truvia packets

Posted by OrganicMommy on September 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tried this for the first time in my tea, works very well, one packet is quite sweet in one cup of tea! I carry some with me in my purse. Can still taste the stevia slightly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Did not like this one, the taste was cool and unnatural. Many better ones out there.

sorry, didnt like it

Posted by liatsh on August 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was very hopeful to like that product, but was disappointed. It doesn't sweeten my coffee and has an unpleasant aftertaste. Would not re-order.

too much uncertainty about genetic modification

Posted by nzreviewer on October 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Despite their claims that it's not, there seem to be a lot of claims floating about that this product contains GMO - enough uncertainly about it's GMO status for me to stay away.

Not addictive

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love sweet n hv tried other brand of stevia. to be honestly i found some of them were very addictive, i craved more afterward. I like this one, not addictive n not too sweet at all. (its another story if u put 8 packs of this sweetener into one cup of tea (8 oz))

Just like normal Sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Healthy sugar at its finest

Love this product as my partner is diabetic and sachets are so useful to carry - dont like the tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only complaint I have is that it cost me £15.00 import tax - we should be able to purchase these in the UK but we cannot

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2016 | Verified Purchase