Too good to be true

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This vanilla cream is wonderful! It taste almost like melted ice cream in milk. We all love it in water. And of course it's good in coffee. This price is a lot less than I pay in stores!

Great Sugar Substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This brand of liquid stevia is THE best (no funny aftertaste). The vanilla flavoring is sure not up to the quality of fresh vanilla beans IMO, but it's an interesting change of pace from the plain flavor stevia now and then. Good in cereal.

Cream Soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I add it to plain seltzer or club soda....tastes like cream soda

Great for stevia newbies!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

SweetLeaf is a very respected brand in the stevia world, and this is a great flavor to try for first-time stevia users.

Delicious alternative to Cream Soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like to put mine in sparkling water.

Sweet Drops Are Very Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia, SweetDrops Sweetener, vanilla creme several times a day mixing it in water for a very refreshing drink. You just need a few drops to satisfy your taste, and you'll probably never go back to just drinking plain water again. I kicked drinking diet soft drinks when I switched to this, which is a lot better for my body. I highly recommend this product. (I also add SweetLeaf strawberry water drops with the vanilla sweetener and it really is good.)

Wisdom Natural Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia - Vanilla Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff! My husband, who is traditionally a junk food junkie, will drink this stuff everyday in his coffee with half/half - instead of flavored creamers! My family also uses this in our plain yogurt and protein shakes -- excellent stuff!

The Best Stevia I've Used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other stevia products from this website. This is my favorite. I use it in my coffee and no terrible aftertaste and very mild. You CAN really taste the vanilla flavor, so you should like vanilla as well. I did try putting it in water and wasn't so much a fan of that but definitely good in coffee!

Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way with this. You only need a few drops to get an great vanilla creme flavour in what ever you use it for. Be careful not to use too much, then you will notice the bitter aftertaste that too much stevia tends to give.

Thank God for Stevia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!