As good as the regular Yogi Kombucha tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried both - gave the decaf to my mom, but tried it and thought it tastes the same as the regular tea. Again, very tasty and I'm not much of a tea drinker without lots of sweetener, which I think defeats some of the benefits. Try with just a bit of honey.

Good Taste; Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not a high source of Kombucha, but a good, solid product with a green tea taste. iHerb's price is ok-ish, but not great.

Posted by Iherboholic on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm hooked to this tea. Amazing taste and aroma; very refreshing with mild peachy taste. I really couldn't taste the difference between this and the caffeinated one, so I would strongly suggest getting this one to be able to take it any time of the day; it is amazing before bed. I just placed my order for several more packs, this time only decaf. Please click YES, if my review was helpful, also check out my other honest reviews on other products. Cheers!

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

it has a nice passionfruity tea taste and settles down the tummy. one yogi tea i keep buying

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started to feel myself better

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really like the taste of this tea, it's a little sweeter than regular green-teas which is nice :)

Great Tea. Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Add this to some other items that I bought. Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was given a box as a gift, and ever since I’m hooked. I put bag into a 1L jar and have it everyday at work, great hot and cold. Definitely my go to!

просто чудо

Posted by pampeliska on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Я обожнюю цей чай. Він такий смачний і його можна пити ввечері, адже він без кофеїну. Не знаю щодо його цілющих властивостей, але тільки за смак йому можна дати всі 5 зірочок)

Yogi Tea, green tea kombucha

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for health and taste nice. Decaf would allow me to drink in anytime of a day. I like this products.