Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2007 | Verified Purchase

My sister enjoyed this product. I found it to be very weak in taste. If you use more than four ounces of water the flavor was lost.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2007 | Verified Purchase

Better than any ginger tea I have had and the subtle taste of lemon makes this my favorite tea. Steep for 10 min, sqeeze bag to get full flavor

Too much licorice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

As someone who can't stand licorice and only wanted the taste of ginger lemon, it's hard to find that in this product. There is a considerable amount of licorice in this tea. If you don't like licorice i advise you stay away from this product.

Awesome ginger tea!

Posted by mahajek on February 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very strong and very potent. Ginger is best known for it's anti-inflammatory effects and to help with nausea and morning sickness. It is good for pain and digestion and it helps me with my GERD/heartburn (it also has DGL in it which is used for GERD). But well, nothing beats tea made from fresh organic ginger! If you like, check my other reviews!

yogi tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful cup of tea for anytime.

mild flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

it tastes much better when prepare with less water.

Tasty but weak

Posted by eathealthy on November 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although this is a nice tummy calming tea, one bag is only good for one cup. The flavor is lost if you try to make tea for more than one. I like to make a pot of tea at a time and sip it over the morning or afternoon so this doesn't work for me. I still rate it 4 stars because the taste is delicious by the cup. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Lemon Ginger Yogi Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and other Yogi Teas Except that it should pack the tea bags without the metal staples as it is not good for health. Hope to find my next orders without the staples. thank you Kerris Singapore

Good strong flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

The lemon compliments the ginger and is soooo good.

My favorite tea!

Posted by CareyJaneClark on August 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this tea in the morning or if I'm fighting a cold or cough.