love this tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

This tea should be called the miracle cramp relief. I love it! I didn't need to drink 8 cups a day or anything ridiculous..just 1-2 cups a day. It tastes really good too--slight sweet taste (didn't need to add honey all the time).

Wonderful during pregnancy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this tea! It relieved all of my backache, and really relaxes me! I feel wonderful! I am currently 35 weeks pregnant and drink this tea 3 times a day! I will continue to drink even after the baby is born! I am even bringing it with me to the hospital! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TEA! TASTES GREAT!

Yogi Teas, Woman's Raspberry Leaf Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

Of all the brands I've tried, this one is my 2nd favorite in taste. My favorite is the Alvita brand. This one is also more expensive than the Alvita brand. I like how this one comes individually wrapped whereas the Alvita brand does not. The only reason that I did not rate it 5 stars is price.

Nice item.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's good for women health.

wonderful tea, must try

Posted by Rn2centsworth77 on August 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helps to regulate heavy menses n ease my discomfort. Nice taste of herbal. Just ordered 4 boxes!

Red Raspberry is good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Midwife recipe...9 bags red raspberry leaf each day the last 5 weeks of pregnancy. My note I would let steep 4 hours. Also Its good to gradually work up to that much, starting at 18 weeks

Love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

It taste like black tea with no caffeine. I love it.

we shall see

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought the product as I have been told and have read about the importance of drinking red raspberry leaf tea while pregnant. Now, I have been having a pretty easy pregnancy so far and thus have not seen any immediate relief from driking this tea, but I am hoping that it will be of help during the labour. In any case, I want to thank iHerb for such a fast service. I mean, WOW!!! The item was shipped about 1 hour after I ordered it. Love it!!!

Posted by filmoyster on May 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not as robust as loose leaf raspberry leaf teas, weakly flavored. I've had better.

Horrible Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like so many different types of tea but not this one ,, It has an artificial taste ..