Best Gummy Bear EVER! Great for small sweet cravings or just a quick snack

Posted by berriebo on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Check out my pages for more of my recent reviews! Can't believe I found out about this until recently. I eat these too often and my family loves it too. This pack of 50 is totally worth it, I leave some around the house or at the office for everyone to eat. Great healthy organic gummy bear alternative than those rubberbears at 7-11. You won't regret!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my kid likes it a lot

Natural And Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Small sized good for quick snack or emergency for diabetics. I love the smell. It is not too fruity and not overly sweet. My 93yr old grandma loves them.

YES BUY THIS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

huge bag, yummy sweet snacks for the kids. I got this as party favors for kids, and a whole bag for my aunt (she has 3 kids between 2 and 9 years old) and they LOVE this. adults love this too. I love them!!! nice to carry on and give kids as treats.

Taste good !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste good, my kids like

Best Gummy Bears

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best gummy bears.Tasty and healthy.I love that they are packed in tiny separate bags.Perfect for kids.We all love them

Preferred school snack in our house

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Given the choice between the fruit snack and gummy bear version, our kids always choose these gummy bears. They are the perfect portion size and great for school snacks.

YumEarth Yummy Gummy Bears

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just love these little guys, a treat for little and big people alike. The fact that they are very vegan friendly is a real game changer for me as I haven't got too many options for sweet treats as a very dedicated vegan. Yummy Gummy Bears.

Love these...

Posted by tjkwellness on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Huge Hit at the Health fair.

Addiction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these things. The best gummies on the market. If you have never tried them or offered them to your children, you should! FANTASTIC!!!! No Corn Syrup!

1 2 3 4