Page 1 - Reviews - A'Pieu, Juicy Pang Water Blusher, PK04, 0.31 oz (9 g) - iHerb

CynWatt
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This liquid tint watery blusher is a cult favourite in the k-beauty community. MandyLea on youtube always raves about juicy pang blusher. This blusher has a watery texture, blend & absorb onto skin easily and it gives a healthy, dewy, super natural tint to your cheeks. If you love the "no-makeup" style makeup, this liquid tint is the perfect choice. It is so natural that the color seems to be glowing from within. Unlike some cream or powder blushes that don't blend to skin and look obvious sitting on top of skin. This blusher mimics the finish of your skin. It has a watercolor finish that cannot be achieved with powder blushes. PK04 is coral pink, CR02 is orange terracotta, VL03 is mauve. They give the perfect sun-kissed, blushed-from-within look on my fair skin. If you've been wanting to try Rare Beauty Soft Pinch or EmCosmetics Color Drops Serum, this Juicy Pang water blusher is a more affordable option. The applicator is like a nail polish brush. Check out my pics, hope they helps 😘

e28600a2-f8e2-4c73-8df4-4c070d12ae6d
35b327aa-7610-4a43-9035-10ca9ebe5ed8
eb196686-217a-4dc5-83aa-347c63a4527f
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Formula is nice and lightweight and it didn’t seem to break up my foundation like some others do. In the pics the top one is PK04 and bottom is RD01 (each have a blended and unblended swatch). I didn’t notice until doing these swatches but the PK04 has very fine gold glitter in it - have worn multiple times without noticing so is not obvious on the face. They both look nice and natural. For colour reference, my skintone is very fair with cool pink undertones.

736ff694-f405-420e-a070-5cfb61a62b5c
2c1d6928-ce84-4286-949a-a93f826c9548
Posted on May 27, 2022

Nothing matches this product. Water based,,sheer, beautiful and buildable. Does not stain and looks completely natural. Ordered in 3 colors and one was snached by my grandaughter who recently bought an expensive stain by another company. I know that they habe more colors, regretfully Iherb stock only 3 colors. Has a light pleasant smell

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Best liquid blush i have tried. Lovely in summer with light makeup as is is sheer and light coverage yet color is vivid. I have combination skin and this dries nicely and doesnt remain sticky/ tacky on the skin, texture is light. No strong scent to note, packaging is like a bottle of nail polish so easy to use. Size is generous.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought this for my teenage daughter who loves K-Beauty products. She is absolutely thrilled with it and it looks so healthy and beautiful on her, leaving a velvety, natural glow to her cheeks that lasts all day. Really gorgeous. We will repurchase for sure, and try other shades, too.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I like this blush so much, nice color for daily use, it has a nice shimmery finish. I used it a few time but I noticed it makes my acne so much more visible so I avoid it when i have breakouts on my cheeks. It also look better when you apply less. The size is good for the price but it’s not as pigmented as other blushes.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I bought this product because of twice endorsers. And i do not regret buying it. Because the scent , size ,quality packaging, benefit , color, texture and coverage is perfect! Overall composition is excellent. I use it everyday at work. Good for all ages. Nothing to concern about. Everyone will love this product!!

Posted on May 11, 2022

This is a really liquidy blush that is easy to use- it only takes a few seconds to apply and blend, and looks super cute and dewy! It also smells slightly sweet and pleasant, like a slightly artificial peachy scent that feels quite classy. The one downside is that there is larger bits of gold sparkle, which probably wouldn't bother you if you like a bit of shimmer in your blush, but since I prefer either matte or slightly pearl finishes, the shimmer stops me from reaching for this blush as much as I'd like. I really like the bottle packaging, it makes it easy to apply the exact amount I like.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Just so anyone knows, this blush isn't very pigmented. I think it's a great dupe for the EM Cosmetics serum blush! Very similar but less pigmented. It kinda dries down a little, but it smells amazing and it gave me a natural flush. Sheer but still there, and very pinky. Felt great on my skin almost like skincare and it's just so fun to apply on my cheek like nail polish lol. Be careful to separate it from your nailpolish collection. It's a great buy for the price. Wouldn't buy again, but won't mind being gifted it, if it makes sense. This pink shade has a bit of sparkles but it tranlates as a glow and isn't very noticable on the skin. Amazing overall!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Shade PK04 is bright coral (red-orange). See the picture ⬇️ The texture is liquid so I found it problematic to blend, and it may leave stains on cheeks, just as other liquid blushers of this type, so I prefer creamy ones in a stick. But the shade is beautiful and refreshing. Please ❤️ if my review was

6e3a3b32-3924-402a-a285-35a067a2145f