Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Excellent cream

This is the first time using this specific cream but I’ve been using acure products for a long time and I was never disappointed. This day cream smells amazing great for a fresh morning start quickly absorbed into the skin and keep it hydrated throughout the day. Great moisturizer highly recommended

afc2e4d3-b86a-4541-a636-0e41332792b5
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This is good! It does have a citrus scent, but it is not overwhelming and does go away as you rub it into your skin. I have been using it in the mornings for about a week and it is moisturizing without being greasy and no bad reactions. My 50+ skin is looking pretty good!

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

The scent is light and invigorating for a lovely morning start; not overpowering. I have very sensitive, dry, acne prone, rosacea skin and this does not bother it at all nor break me out! I am not good at being consistent with products but the scent and feel has me consistent with this one. The bottle is a bit small since I had the sample to start so I thought the bottle would be much bigger… it was only slightly bigger. Will definitely buy again! I use Weleda skin food when needing a thicker night cream. Hope this helps!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

First time using Acure products and I'm happy I took the chance on a new brand of skin care. I purchased both the day and night creams - at first I thought the tubes were quite small but you only need a small amount so they will actually last well. The scent of both is subtle but beautiful and fresh. I have sensitive skin and I had no problems using the Acure face scrub, day or night cream. I'll definitely purchase these products and this brand again.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This is what lotion smells like! And most importantly it works amazingly, the only lotion I will ever buy again, I'm writing this review. Try it you'll like it!! great quality size package & benefit for sure best scent use it in the morning wash and you feel amazingm thank you

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love ACURE products.Their ingredients and how they are sourced is very important! They don't test on animals either! This cream is awesome!

87f2fba7-1be1-4d07-af3e-0291d704eeb1
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I used this cream everyday for about three months. Scent is super nice and calming. While the size is small, a little does go a long way. However, unfortunately, it did not moisturize my skin as expected. I'm not sure if it brightened my face, but I did feel refreshed in the morning.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This moisturizer is not a bad moisturizer overall, but there are a couple of things I don't love. Firstly, the scent is way too strong for me. It's a sweet citrusy scent that is just not for me. I find it moisturizing but doesn't do enough for my skin. Won't be repurchasing this one but will try others from the same brand.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I am still using it for the first time. I like it. My skin absorbs it right away and makes skin look fresh. It smells very nice and it has a little yellowish color to it but when you add it to the skin no yellow at all. What I don’t like is that the size is too small for it price. If I see great results I will purchase it again.