Posted on Nov 4, 2021
Holy grail

This is a holy grail. Benefit: made my skin very smooth like silk, moistured. I use it 2-3 times a week on wet skin after shower. The texture is regular cream with yellowish color. It can be itchy if you have tiny scratches on your skin. Suits for sensitive skin. I personally dont like the smell but I can live with it. The scent cannot be felt on the skin. The quality is top. Ive been using it for several weeks so I believe the package will last long. The size of the bottle is not fit for traveling. I hope the composition of the bottle is eco friendly and it is recycble. though i havent found any indication of it. For any age - for adults. I wouldnt recommend to use it on babies I use it winter now. But i will definitely keep using it during every season.

16a5c021-25fa-413b-93d7-413ebf8b5cbd
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The smell is quite unpleasant to bearable depends of the person. Texture is thick so the quantity won’t bother you bcs little is enough. Long lasting hydration. I have very dry skin on my leg it gets flaky. After applying it feels smooth and stay for long time. Total worth for now.

fa9bba60-0030-412e-b62e-15fab6d47924
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

First the scent is so bad i only used it at night and apply perfume lotion after i can't stand the smell. It's intense texture lotion , fast absorption and make smooth skin. I was concern about exfoliating but it's not itchy or redness good for sensitive, dry and crack skin. It's moisturizer as well. This lotion is good quality, only the scent is bad. Use just 3-4 pumps is enough for body. Ceramide is good benefits for aging skin. Good ingredients.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love this moisturizer it very moisturizing, spreads easily I use daily in the evening under my arms for KP which i had for years and the results are amazing it really helps and makes my skin so smooth even though I did not use it for s long time I used it for about a month or so. it has a slit scent which I don't mind. the only thing I don't like is that it is a bit sticky.

798ed6fc-4eca-4387-81c8-d4fb43d83b23
58f36214-fa34-4f89-a526-08b0272dacc9
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Bottle was smaller than I anticipated. but the products soft creamy texture goes a long way. Acidic scent not unpleasant however. My skin has become very soft since using. Be careful on broken skin as it does sting! I have sensitive skin around my neck and therefore I back off on that area until it reduces. the Looking forward to seeing results after using this product for longer. Its only been 2 weeks using it once a day :)

My whole life I had bumpy, red, itchy upper thighs and the back of my upper arms. I’ve been using this 1-2 times a day on my legs and arms and it is miraculous. I noticed improvements after a few days, but after a couple of months I have super smooth legs like people in a commercial for my arms are like 95% improves (a couple of bumps still but much better). . I will buy this for my entire life to keep the dry itchy unsightly bumps away!!! I am floored how much of a difference it’s made. Worth every penny. High-quality product, great ingredients. A lot of benefits.good Moisturize !

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Great hydrating and smoothing lotion. I cannot rave enough about this, you just need to try and see for yourself and a little goes a long way. However be careful if you have any broken skin as it will really stink for a while. Been using this on my entire body safe for my face and neck and i greatly appreciate this recommendation. I will be trying the 12% version later just to see how they compare to each other. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

As a nurse I scrub my hands hundreds of times a day. My skin is cracked, raw, and my skin was so damaged it was brown! My hands looked dirty even though they’re thoroughly cleaned. I’ve tried every moisturizer and lotion on the market including “deep moisture” and “extra relief”. No results at all even when I’d use each liberally for sometimes a month at a time. In one week this lotion not only stopped my hands from cracking but my skin tone is back to normal and is silky smooth. I couldn’t believe it! However the smell at first is a little funky. But once it’s absorbed there is absolutely no smell and perfect for those who can’t have scented lotion.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This has quite strong % of lactic acid, I bought it because the other lotion with 12% has no stock. I will slowly use on my knee cap on alternate days at night. Hope it works 😃 I am sure it takes a long period of time , 9 to 12 months and also consistency in applying to softens the dry skin on knee.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

This is the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. The best thing about it is that a little goes a long way. And I don’t need to apply it every day! Once every couple days or is more than enough to keep very dry skin hydrated. Also, it dries relatively fast and it’s not to greasy or sticky.