4.5

Based on 1,620 Ratings
1,166
Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Good

It has a crazy chocolate smell, color and consistency - really gives you appetite! You apply it to the skin like any other mask, wait for 10-15 minutes and wash off. It doesn't stay chocolaty - it dries, kind of like a clay mask. That was weird to me as I would expect it to feel more moisturizing (though it does not dry up the skin and it feels nice and soft after you remove the mask). A bit messy - after removing it I noticed it stained my towel - not super easy to remove completely.

b16cfc6a-c1e4-4895-9e0a-c312b5b2a7a2
64166386-4da2-42ad-bcd9-ad17dcaaa1dd
Posted on Jan 1, 2023

The chocolate scent of the mask makes me happy. I feel like I'm not only getting benefits from age-fighting problems but also increasing my mood. I like to use it in the winter season when the skin needs to have the biggest support. The quality is really good.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Use this!! Especially if you’d like to smell like a fudge brownie scent. Very relaxing, moisturizing & gentle mask. Good for hydration & smoothness. I could probably use this many times per week and still not aggravate my sensitive skin. My only gripe is I wish they’d sell a bigger size. Great quality product for folks of any age.

Posted on May 1, 2022

A fun mask. This mask looks like a chocolate spread, smells like a chocolate spread, and feels like a chocolate spread. A mask leaves a feeling of pleasant and moist skin. I leave at least 20 minutes on the face, neither drying nor burning. Rinse with cool water. The mask is suitable for my skin: normal / dry / mature.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

This mask works really well. My skin feels supple and moisturized after using it. The scent smells good and is not overpowering. Works well with sensitive skin, I did not experience any irritation or break outs after using this product. My go to for to combat this cold and dry weather

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I love this face mask! I apply a thin layer once per week for 20 minutes and I find that's enough to keep my skin moisturized and happy year-round. Its chocolatey scent and thick, creamy consistency reminds me of Nutella (yum). Removing the mask can be a bit messy, so I wouldn't recommend wearing light colors for the occasion. This is a gentle face mask with clean ingredients and should work well for anyone with normal, combination, dry, or sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This smells and looks like chocolate. I’m not joking. It’s like you’re putting chocolate on your face. It’s hard not to want to eat it hahaha but it leaves my skin feeling very soft after! I would recommend this, but I would also like it to smell less like chocolate cause it is very tempting to put it on some toast lol

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Excellent cocoa scent, love to use it. Very good quality, helps to moisturize my sensitive and aged skin. Very gentle. Size of the product is ok, not small and not big. I think I see benefit of this product, I'll use it and buy more.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

This is a mask that I apply after Dead Sea mud mask. It makes my skin softer. The only thing that I don't like is that it's hard to wash it away, however this smell is divine (chocolate!)