4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
Organic Oat Bran Flakes

Oat Flakes have been a favorite of mine since I was in grade school way back in 1963+. Many mornings I started my day before the bus with Post Fortified Oat Flakes, thee best, nothing like them, that is until I found Arrowhead Mills Oat Bran Flakes at I-Herb. It is deja vu for me! These outperform the originals as they emphasize organic, bran (fiber), brain power (excellent grades in school), and good health (70 years old and still going strong). Try them with warm oat milk; mmmmm good.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

As someone with many food sensitivities, I was excited to find a cereal that doesn't have wheat, gluten, corn, nor the many chemical additives common to most breakfast cereals. I am very happy with the Oat Bran Flakes! I find them satisfying, crunchy, and tasty with a plain, unsweetened flavor. I enjoy my cereal with berries in it to help make it extra filling. Recommended!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

The product came promptly and was packed and shipped in very good condition. I was pleased with the quality, freshness and long shelf life of the cereal, which, for whatever reason, I can no longer find locally on the supermarket shelves. The price was also reasonable, when purchasing the sufficient quantity to warrant free shipping.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

Love this cereal. Great alternative to the sugar loaded commercial off the shelf brands. Good and clean ingredients and great to have with oat milk and raisins as well as dry roasted mixed seeds.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Tastes and smells fantastic....great to snack have for breakfast and late night snacking. The only "oat flake" cereal that has no bad additives...no sugar added as well. I've been looking for this!!

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

First time we tried this oat bran flakes. They taste pretty good for not having sugar or sweeteners. My wife and I enjoyed eating them for dinner

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I love this cereal. Super fresh and really delicious; slightly sweet and nutty tasting, but has very little sugar. Nutritional content is awesome. Try it!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

The brand I like for oat bran without raisins I use this to make muffins instead of having to pick the raisins out much easier and this is a good tasting one too

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Arrowhead Mills makes so many wonderful products and they are top quality.. One thing I like about this cereal is that they don't add too much sugar.. Most cereals have way too much sugar.. This one is low on the sugar and also organic.. Great cereal!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

It is hard to find "clean" breakfast flakes, and I was delighted to find Arrowhead Mills Oat Bran Flakes. They are good for the health and also taste nice in a breakfast bowl. They can also be used, crushed to make a nice "bread" crumb topping for casseroles.