Posted on Mar 30, 2022
Love it!

Aura Cacia is always my favorite essential oil brand. I especially love the smell of this Eucalyptus oil. I used to apply coconut oil and aloe vera on my body and hair after shower. Now I've replaced this with coconut oil. You can feel the purity and a subtle scent of Eucalyptus.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

the percentage of essential oil is too little.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is a pure eucalyptus scent. When you put it on your tired feet, it feels soothing and relieves your tiredness. Personally, it feels good to put it between the soles of your feet! Is it good for stiff shoulders?

ebc2bd79-9a35-4907-8326-3fe6442ade77
2c0444ea-430c-411d-926c-c031177feac6
38a19413-59a7-489f-ae4f-134332967095
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Although it is coconut oil, it is not sticky and it penetrates the skin with a smooth oil, and it is good that it does not stick even if you wear clothes immediately. The scent is like a compress, but it doesn't soothe as cold as peppermint and doesn't hurt your eyes. It was a pity that my favorite balsam fir was discontinued, but I will buy it again next time.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I have always used this brand of aromatherapy oil. I tried to buy a bottle this time, because all unilateral eucalyptus oils were out of stock.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Auto-translated from Hebrew

In the usual brace the package arrived quickly. Complete contents and well packed.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Use it all the time, absorb it quickly, repurchase it when it is on sale, like it!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I wanted to buy the lavender scent, but I bought this scent, and I don't like it very much. It smells too much like an anti-mosquito scent.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I tried to purchase a pure essential, but I bought it without knowing it because it was my first time.