4.1

4.1
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I love the quality of Bach products and I always keep a bottle next to my bedside. It could be placebo effect but it works for me and my 11 years old who is very active and has tough time falling asleep from time to time. I don't mind the taste. Will always purchase one when I ran out!

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

If you want a homeopathic sleep aid, this is great. If you're not used to homeopatics, they fundamentally only help or do nothing, they won't hurt you. If you're chemically challenged, they're the first thing I suggest. Gentle, easy on the system, takes a few days. Try it

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This is a quality oral spray for sleep. It definitely improves my sleep. It makes it easier to fall asleep and to fall back to sleep if I wake up in the night. Flower essences seem to work in a subtle yet palpable way. I think the spray's benefits include affordability, safety, and ease of use. It tastes very mildly like alcohol, maybe like an herbal tincture would. It works. I am not taking Ativan because this helps. It's not equivalent, but very helpful. It's not a drug, so that's a BIG plus!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This worked miracles for me for the first 2 nights, I slept really well. But not so for subsequent nights. I had chronic reoccurring insomnia which was triggered by intense emotions since last year. I have tried various natural remedies which had healed my insomnia temporary but all do not have the long-lasting effect and insomnia came back. If anyone has any other recommendations please share.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

After struggling with sleeplessness for years, this is the one product that consistently helps me get a good night’s rest and without any negative side effects.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Great sleeping aid! Especially if you tend to wake up in the middle of the night and have difficulty falling back asleep - this stuff really wormks!! It does have a mild sweet taste but it’s tolerable, although I prefer capsules

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

i have suffered with sleeping problems ever since i had an accident now using rescue sleep i sleep very much better now i would highly recommend this product

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

I am leading a relatively stressful life with much work and not enough time to sleep. So I depend on Bach Rescue Sleep and/or Swanson Valerian Root. This allows me to fall asleep rapidly at night and get up early without taking medical Sleeping Pills. I've been using this product for at least a year and I absolutely love it. I tend to wake too early in the morning and I use it to help quiet my mind down so I can go back to sleep. It works most of the time quite well. I would highly recommend it! First make sure to limit caffiene and sugar intake. I use the spray version, and sprtiz my tongue. I lay down immediately, and 90% of the time, don't remember falling asleep, and wake very fresh in the a/m. Totally drug free, does not counteract with Rx. Can get in alcohol free form as well. It is all made from flower extracts.

c60ad378-19d6-4fc2-8ad3-bdfc3886b57f
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

My daughter suffers from really bad Insomnia it’s not a miracle worker but it works for her, makes her drowsy enough to make her fall asleep.