Page 1 - Reviews - Benton, Aloe BHA Skin Toner, 6.76 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Love this! Consistency is somewhere between a water product and a gel. Contains a little Salicylic acid to help keep pores clear, good to pair with an SA cleanser for oily or acne prone skin. No scent, spreads across the skin easily and you don't need to use much. I pump out one (squirt?) onto clean hands and gently rub in, let it absorb and do a second layer on my dryer areas (cheeks, chin, around my nose) and lock it in with Cerave moisturiser. My skin looks hydrated and plump after doing this, almost like Asian fashion glass-skin (moisturised skin but not oily looking). I've never used snail mucin products before but this seems to work nicely. I only hope that it isn't harvested in a nasty way.

b892e3c4-52e7-4826-8442-e50dda83649c
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I have a combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin and this is a great toner for me - gentle yet effective! The texture is somewhat between watery and serum so it's perfect to pat using my hands. The size is bigger than I expected. I've used 2% BHA product from another brand and found it too irritating for my skin but this one doesn't dry out my skin or irritate it after applying! I have also started to notice improvements on my maskne and my skin no longer feel congested! I will keep using this toner and highly highly recommend it!

c94a8063-c08d-4ad5-99c4-f7492d05c61f
0b0fca96-5510-4e05-b0fc-aa80669352e1
Posted on Jul 12, 2021

It’s not my first time using this toner, I love it because it’s a hydrating and soothing toner, it keeps at bay oil production on my T zone, it’s not oily or sticky. I use it twice a day, two pumps at a time, and it’s totally enough for me in summer. Tough in winter I think another layer of moisturizer is needed (bought snail bee lotion for this purpose to try). Love the packaging, very simple an spartan, but efficient and hygienic, as all benton product. We are not here to buy packaging, but good product. It’s actually the first time I have ever bought from iHerb, and the experience was quite positive, the shipping is fast enough, the prices are very competitive, the customer service is willing to help, and love the clearness in the taxes handling. Will purchase again.

f788ef2d-a5ae-43d8-98e5-f022e8035c8e
33a3006f-81df-4d00-acb8-3f79c83b9916
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Very nice toner. It s texture is somewhat between water an gel and the skin absorbs it emidiatly after aplying. Even if it is bha toner it is mild and soothing and does nt sting at all as I expected. I use it in the morning and evenin routine. Deffinitly will use it over and over again.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I love this Toner, because it’s a hydrating and soothing, moisturize, gentle toner. The size (200ml) is big and the quality is good. Will buy again definitely. I use it in the morning and evening routine. it's so refreshing and the skin absorbs it quickly. It's not sticky, it doesn't have any fragrance, and it has amazing ingredients (aloe juice for hydration, snail secretion for a strong skin barrier, salicylic acid for a clear skin and some herbal extracts).

53a6e98d-5cba-499c-97ec-a584d9188633
Posted on May 3, 2022

I love this toner, this is the second time I'm purchasing it. The size of a package goes a long way - I have used it 1-2 times a day for about 7-8 months! You can use it morning/evening, it's so refreshing and the skin absorbs it quickly. It's not sticky, it doesn't have any fragrance, and it has amazing ingredients (aloe juice for hydration, snail secretion for a strong skin barrier, salicylic acid for a clear skin and some herbal extracts). It really is for everyone!

995f9c60-c94f-4606-a380-f13a226a324c
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This product has done wonders on my skin! I started the daily use of this product after washing my face in the morning and at night, and I noticed that I wasn't having breakouts most of the time. This has somehow calmed my skin and I've been using this for more than a year now. I feel like I can't live without this product! The package is quite nice as well and I think that the size is perfect for travel too. I recommend this product to people of all ages and I can say that the quality is amazing. I believe that this can moisturize sensitive and gentle skin!

259c0205-9a71-4c15-91a8-f9451903610d
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I want to share with you ladies this lovely toner which in my opinion, is just right for summer or humidity time. It’s very light, no greasy feeling and the consistency is a little denser than water. It’s refreshing to apply on without any scent. Basically it’s an Aloe BHA skin toner from bentoncosmetic. It contains Aloe Bardadensis leaf water, extract and juice. BHA (0.5%) m, Snail Secretion filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid and Beta-Glucan. Definitely hydrating and moisturizing. This slightly acidic toner is ideal for every day use. . Note* SUNSCREEN 🧴 is a must every time you go outside.

00b74d05-3f87-4e21-931f-80a059d055a0
Posted on Jul 17, 2021

for my problematic skin, I always chose toner with BHA .. it's something different from what I used pine now, the consistency is thicker .. like a serum ..but on the skin it doesn't leave traces of fat or anything ..I like the way it smells ..and how my skin stays after him

34cce825-3d0b-4eda-8a9c-9ae8c46b88e6
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

My friends often recomend this toner as an exellent toner for sensitive skin. It can be used daily, it's mild exfoliator and hydrating in the same time, because of aloe. I ordered it for my friend, she is very satisfied with it. I have rosacea sensitive skin and BHA isn't good for my skin.