Page 1 - Reviews - Benton, Tea Tree Cleansing Water, 6.76 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I like it a lot. Doesn’t have any scent and it is very gentle on the skin and it takes off all the dead skin and makeup residue which is a great bonus. My skin feels moisturised and clean. I find that I have to wash my face after applying this with a cotton pad. So I just apply it, clean my face with it and then I run some cold water on my face before I continue with my routine. My skin isn’t sensitive but I think it works best this way.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

This is a lovely product, it's very gentle but effective. There is no strong tea tree scent. I use it in the morning and it really does the job of cleaning my skin without over drying. Would definitely purchase again <3

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

feels very watery with a mild scent, cleanses the skin nicely and manages some makeup removing. the package is huge in size and pretty affordable.

iamnoreen
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It cleans well and has that tea tree smell. Personally I found it a little too harsh for my sensitive skin - it doesn't irritate my skin but I would prefer something gentler.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Gentle on skin, but I didn't really feel the benefits of this product. As a light cleanser or make-up remover I prefer Micellar cleansing water, which is also more affordably priced. Benton's is probably better suited to use in the morning, or in a spray bottle for a midday refresh. No scent and good packaging.

Posted on May 6, 2022

My face has never felt so refreshed and clean after using this.

roujahdr
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Great product, do not touch eyes with it, it really hurts

Posted on May 22, 2021

Have been using this cleanser in the morning for a while now and I keep buying it again and again. It cleans very well without leaving a film on your skin or drying it out.

Posted on Dec 4, 2020

I like this cleansing water. It seems to clean gently but effectively and it leaves a cool kind of tingly feeling on the skin. It removes makeup pretty well, but I would suggest using something different for your eyes.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Amazing highly recommended and I am very happy