littlepig
Posted on Feb 8, 2022
Convenience!

Not easy to find 13 variety of beans in one single bag. It is super convenient and healthy. Add tomato powder and finely chopped red onion for boosting its taste. Super delicious 😋👍.

f9a12d20-4213-4e97-9341-ccbeb838daec
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

it is a mix of different lentils, grains, peas and small pasta to add to your veggie soup. i love it. i added it to carrots, zucchini, brocolis, parsley, coriander, garlic, salt, pepper, curry, and a piece of fish. so delish

ac0bc4c4-339d-458a-8945-e1095617f4ef

I waited to review this until I’d made it at least once. I have a ton of leftovers in my fridge currently because I overdid it… that’s how good this stuff is. I eat soup in the dead heat of summer now. I’m not ashamed. It helps to soak the beans overnight or for at least a couple of hours before cooking. The size of the package gives you a serious bang for your buck. The taste? Wonderful. 11/10 reminds me of my grandmother’s bean stew.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Interesting blend, very nutritious and tasty, easy to use, clean and beneficial. Package is ok it would be easier if its in a bottle shape or jar. It has no spices you have to add your own which is extra good point to it. It makes a yummy soup in one hour

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

For the sake of time saving, I decided to buy this product, to minimize the time I spent cooking my own meals and I have to say that I was not at all disappointed!I usually put them in soups and risotti and once they suck their missing water, they look, smell and taste like real vegetable again. I don't think I'm ever going to chop vegetables again or buy and forget them lying in the fridge, only to find them rotten after some time and throw them away, which is such a waste. The packages is big and 3 full table spoons seemed to be enough for a medium pot of soup. I recommend it without question. If my review was helpful to you, please

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is a pantry must for anyone wanting to have access to a great tasting soup mix. The composition of the beans is great. There is a recipe on the back. I also keep rehydrated veggies from Frontier (also on iherb website) in my pantry which I add to this soup when we need a complete balanced meal.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This is my favorite Red Mill soup Mix. There is a recipe on the back that you add onion, celery, carrots and zucchini to the soup which makes it wonderful a wonderful full meal with protein and veggies. If you do not have veggies on hand, you can use dehydrated frontier veggies instead, also available on iherb.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I love this soup mix. If you follow the directions on the back it really makes a wonderful delicious soup. I've also added my own ingredients and made it into my own little dish as well. So it's very versatile. Makes a lot! A lot more then you think it will. I've made about 4 dishes with only half the bag so far.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

We always use this brand and it never disappoints. It's made up with best of products and carefully packed to restore its original flavors. Use this and you can have your daily bowl of health and goodness in a meal! Use some fresh vegetables and meat if you please to add more flavors to your soup and make it more exciting!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021