Posted on Aug 16, 2021
Complete Multivitamin/Mineral

From my past research and understanding this product hits on a lot of the nutritional needs that we often take for granted and can not always get even from a more pristine diet. Liquid multi vitamins are important for those as they get older and efficiency of digestion declines. I give this a 4/5 for price point and quantity. My only comment is that it will stain surfaces if you don't immediately clean it up. It has a waxy consistency after consumption left on my measuring spoon and inside cup that takes effort to get clean.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is the best quality vegan multivitamin supplement I have found. High potency and huge size bottle make it very cost effective. Taste is ok but for the amount of ingredients they have added I can live with it.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

I've been using VM100 for a number of years and like it because it's high potency. I also know that liquid nutrients are absorbed 90% more then capsules. My order also included bottles for 2 friends and they are concerned because the bottles seem a little bloated. I've noticed that too but have had no bad effects. I recently opened a bottle of liquid Vitamin C and noticed a puff of air coming out. I think the VM100 bottles may be reacting to the 1,000 mg. of Vit. C

This liquid multi is good for those who cannot tolerate well multivitamins in capsule or tablet form. The fact that it's in liquid form helps you better adjust the dose according to your needs. Ingredient-wise it's also OK, other than the "70+ Plant Source Minerals Proprietary Blend", which - as with most multis - translates into "you don't really know what exactly is in your multi".

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great liquid Vitamin. I strughle swallowing pills- especially large one. This is a very potent vitamin, the best I've tried.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Worked fine to me!The price has gone up rapidly at some point and I've stopped buying it.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

These are very good vitamins!. It completely fitted my granny.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Great plant based multivitamin. I would recommend it to vegans and vegetarians

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Excellent quality and ingredients. All vitamins in 2 spoons daily. Taste is not good but acceptable instead of pills.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

Large quantity, one tablet spoon a day is sufficient to get daily vitamin needs! Need to order more, quite expensive but worth it! I noticed the difference in taking it daily, good taste and flavour! Has all necessary minerals and added ginkgo for enhanced memory