Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Item was received within a week of ordering. Taste is good. I have used it as part of my cooking ingredient and recipe. The quality is ok. The package could be better because the powder solidified after being left on the shelves for about a month. I am not sure if it is due to the humidity in my country.

f8998e97-2051-4a44-9f4e-f6cd1f2f54ff

Love that iHERB now have their own brand of seasonings! This is a small little plastic container (not glass) so perfect for refilling any glass spice jars you may have. The quality, as expected, is great, and the spices are fresh. The size is quite small so depending on frequency of use you may need two at a time as compared to Simply Organic spices this is a small amount.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This product we’re thrilled with! The quality, being organic, and the cost cannot be matched! We did buy a much smaller jar of organic garlic that we thought was fresh, minced or puréed, that turned out to be dry. Although it’s a good quality, it’s comparatively much more expensive we had already bought this which we’re so happy with. We had hoped the other was fresh. But this product is really terrific!

Posted on May 18, 2022

This garlic powder is USDA Organic and certified by QAI. And the price is great, I brought it when there was a discount. The composition of this production is purely garlic, i added it in my recipe to marinate the meat and the favour is good, i dont have to peel and chop the garlic by myself. I'll buy again if available.

Posted on May 9, 2022

One of the best things about this organic garlic powder is it actually lists "country of origin." Most of the foods/spices don't do this and it wastes a lot of time looking at the questions and reviews and photos to try and find out. This garlic powder is fresh and a great price for organic. I'll buy again if available.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The big bottle; a big plus that it is organic! The flavor is fresh and mildly garlicky. Would love if it was more spicy, and more garlicky, We use it in soup. It's health benefits are plenty; good to fight off cold/flu and good for heart health too. A good reason and easy way to add garlic to your cardioprotective diet, The full price is too expensive in my opinion. We purchased during a promotion; would not have purchased it at full price.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

A great addition to my spice cabinet. I like that it's just one ingredient so I can use it with many different recipes. The taste and smell is natural and not too strong, if I don't put too much it adds flavor without being overpoweringly garlicky. The package is convenient with small and big holes and the lid opens easily while cooking

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Garlic powder is a seasoning that I have only recently added to my cooking (it is quite uncommon in Hong Kong cuisine). It is now my must have. It adds flavours to meat when you use it as a marinade, and depth to soups when you use it as a seasoning, all without that kinda “pungent” flavour of raw garlic. This products tastes fresh and flavourful. What’s best about this particular product is that it uses Californian grown garlic.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

One of the most Certified Organic Garlic Powder ( QAI Garlic (Allium sativum L.) Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated, Non-ETO, Gluten Free). This is one of the reason I made the purchase. I have tried many Garlic Powder. This is pretty good - it has 2 options for servings size - a plus!. Although, I still prefer the Simply Organic Garlic powder (for taste & smell). But if you are on the budget and want the health benefits, then this is your product! the garlic powder is very fine - good for those who prefer milder taste too.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great value for size and quality especially when on sale. I love to use this as an alternative when a recipe calls for garlic but I don't want to chop up fresh garlic out of laziness! I just wish it came in a glass jar instead but that's a big ask these days.