Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Excellent adaptogen for cognition

I use 500mg of this every morning with my coffee as an adaptogen to support healthy cognition. It stops energy drain and or mental fatigue and supports focus and cognition. I highly recommend if you need better focus and mental energy. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I have been taking Rhodiola Rosea supplements for the past 6 months. I started taking it because I heard a lot of positive reviews about it. I figured that I should give it a shot since it had such great results for so many people. I wanted to see if it would help me with my fatigue and stress. Over the past 6 months I have realized how it has helped me with my stress and fatigue in so many ways, so I have decided to keep taking it. I have had so much success with it that I even recommended it to my friends and family. It’s great for anyone who wants to improve their energy and mood. It can help you feel more positive and motivated throughout the day. After trying this product from the California Gold Nutrition brand, I found it to be more potent than other supplements I have been taking before. Therefore, I fully recommend it.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

A good product. This product is more of a boost strength and confidence than it is a stress relief and calming. So if you're looking for more strength and confidence this is a good choice. If you're looking for lowering stress, anxiety, calmness and so on you might find better ones and this product has a way of boosting serotonin as well.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This was recommended to me by a doctor to help recover from long haul covid, I have taken it for a few weeks and my endurance, energy and sleep seems to be improving. I find the veggie capsules easy to take and I am feeling gradually better. I say give it a try!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Only just started taking it, and I decided to try it for ongoing anxiety issues. It’s no Valium, but already I feel more able to confront unpleasant anxious thoughts without going so deep down an anxiety spiral. If your anxiety isn’t quite at a clinical level (in which case definitely go see a doctor) I recommend you try this first.

I took ashwagandha when I had a period of depression. It didn't help me much. Now I take rhodiola and l-theanine and I feel better. I guess it's individual. The product is nice and I trust the brand to offer high quality supplements.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Rhodiola, also known as "arctic root" and "golden root", has many apparent health diet benefits. It has been used by herbalists in Russia, Asia and some parts of Europe for hundreds of years. Rhodiola Rosea supplement is believed to help protect the cardiovascular system while also having anxiolytic, antidepressant, energetic and memory-boosting properties. This hardy herb that takes five to eight years to mature, is rich in rosavins, salidrosides and flavonoids.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

California gold again delivery a good quality extract. I have taken a few different rhodiola rosea previously and this one feels up there. a clean source of energy that's not overbearing and also helps with social anxiety. like the colour on it, and the packaging is appropriate size. standardised to the effective dose for its adaptogenic benefits.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Started taking it because my preffered ashwaganda brands are out of stock, mainly for sleep quality and overall wellbeing. I think my sleep has improved on it, I'm also feeling more energetic and less gloomy (not that I was depressed before, only bummed but current world affairs). No side effects noted. It is a decent replacement for ashwaganda for me, but costs much more

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

My naturopath Dr. recommended me to take this. I have only taken it under a month and I can see a little improvement. I’m glad I started taking it and am looking forward to continuing to get my stamina back. I trust the quality of California Gold as I’ve taken many of their products.