Page 1 - Reviews - Carol's Daughter, Goddess Strength, Strength & Length System, Fortifying Shampoo, For Weak, Breakage-Prone Hair, 11 fl oz (325 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This shampoo has a thick texture, so, I use a coin-size amount of a product to wash my natural long hair and a sensitive scalp. It’s not that cheap but the quality is very good and the scent is an extra benefit for me. P.S. got the same conditioner as well.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Lathers well, full lather Only need to use a small amount on my fine hair The package is a generous size Smells lovely This is some quality hair food Makes hair shiny, soft and healthy

6b51d1ad-6f33-4ed5-b344-8a969d0e06ba
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It’s hard for me to find a shampoo that cleanses but also doesn’t strip my hair. This is a great choice and smells good!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I bought this because my hair breaks very easily and is thin and weak. After just one use, my hair already felt slightly thicker and it also made it shinier, so that’s an unexpected win. Definitely recommend.

Posted on May 28, 2022

All this series smells amazing! I’m in love with this scent! Scalp fells very clean after shampoo. It gives great foam and you need a little bit. It’s all work well together with conditioner and leave-in.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I really like this shampoo it’s thick and makes my hair feel clean afterwards. It smells fab

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Ill try it tonight but so far the scent is lovely 🥰

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

The scent is amazing you feel the freshness and softness in the first use. Highly recommended ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My hair is coming strong and growing well!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Feels nice and non striping.