Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Easy and tasty

Perfect balance of sweetness and tasty tea! The quality of this tea is is better than a bottled tea. Just add water, wait a few minutes, add ice and enjoy!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Tastes very good and easy to make, if you leave in the teabag you can make a lot more than one cup per bag which saves and still tastes just as good.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

this helped me a lot when i need to increase my water intake and not drink sweet drinks. But one pack can only serve 300ml which is a shame

Posted on May 27, 2022

The half and half tea with lemon is a wonderful combination, one I order over and over again.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Tastes good and not so sweet I like it, hope there will have caffeine free version

Posted on May 9, 2022

Perfect for summer time! It’s not so sweet and taste so good

Posted on May 7, 2022

its tasty, flavorful and refreshing!! we make a pot and put it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.

Wing Wong
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This product has great tea flavor, right amount of sugar and lemon taste. I highly recommend this.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This stuff is AMAZING! So happy I found it here since I drink it all summer long.