Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Excellent Mask !

my skin is sensitive/combination, seborrheic filamentks.after the first use, my skin was a little dehydrated but it looked very clean(not like normal clay masks that leave skin tight )after 5 uses my skin is almost free of blackheads, very smooth and with a natural glow. photo is after used without any cream ☺

9be353e0-ac14-4dd1-aa3a-fea440842b1c
64e1b3c6-34d6-477b-8b37-c0711df2cbdb
d3ceab3b-edaa-4c55-931a-c54e2a16a12e
5ccfda8b-62ed-47a3-aea7-f99e9daa8166
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The quality, package, size and composition of this product is amazing, it is suitable to all ages, it doesn’t have a scent but it is very very useful, i used it last night my face is sensitive but this product was gentle, it left my face moisturized and it benefited it. I will use it frequently.

7c25068f-a473-4691-9063-3d4081380ca5
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Good mask, leaves my oily skin clear, calm and so soft. When I saw the package I thought it was rather cute, but a bit smaller than I expected. However, the texture is really good, goes on the face smoothly and you only need a tiny amount. Overall, I like this mask.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

First time user of this product and it really works for me since I have Sensitive oily skin. This face mask really give clarity and minimize my pores and the package and size is good for travel. I noticed also for the third week, my face is smoother. I am looking forward purchase again this product.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This is a very nice mask. It does seem to calm the skin and clean out the pores some. It doesn't cause redness or irritation and its very creamy, so a little goes a long way. Also it doesn't have any fragrance at all, so I appreciate that very much.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Product is easy to wash off, leaves your skin soft after use. The blackheads on my nose was reduced by a little too. Also has an interesting colour changing effect from pink to grey to white. Definitely one of the best clay mask I’ve tried so far.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Does a lot for my oily skin, the texture is really unique tho. It’s like a jelly and when you apply it goes from pink to grey. Very good for use a few times a week

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This mask is excellent I just ordered 4 because the price has been lowered It’s fantastic Makes your skin very smooth Helps with blemishes Just does a fabulous job