Dibor
Posted on Nov 14, 2021
The best Vit C serum for everyone!

Whether you’re a women or a man, search no more - you may have found your Holy Grail Vit serum! With their “barber care” angle, this brand is targeting men. Yet, dermatologists will tell you that male and female skincare is actually the same… have you noticed how male skincare products are often cheaper, and with more volume that women ones? So I went for this because I was looking for a Vit C serum for my morning routine with Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. This derivative is oily soluble and ideal if you have oily/combination skin. This is a fantastic find, this serum is very light and absorbed quickly, without leaving any residue or film on my skin - perfect for morning rush before sunscreen. Then for added bonus we have: - high content of glycerin which is great humectant; - peptides to help with wrinkle and sun damage - 44ml when most serums are 30ml! - a great affordable price!! I love this loads and I’m sure you will also - thank me later with a like 😉

0fc01ddd-6245-401d-b349-57e03fc85fae
2fed7759-7e6c-44e5-b91c-4b5fb5a447b0
f4fcfe22-2dd4-44d2-bf7f-eb4d8c0dc2a8
457177cc-5417-418b-b21e-22983577eebd
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Tried for few days. The texture is very likable. Lightweight, fragrance-free and absorbing fast. It leaves a smooth feeling. Will use longer to see the effect and result.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

So far so good! Haven't been using but about a week, but so far, I really like it! Light weight pre-moisturizer, as well as Vitamin C and peptides!

giuly
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

no strong scent which is appreciable. I use it in morning and night. make your skin brighter and it's not oily or heavy texture so it's easy to apply and be absorb by your skin. would enjoy a bigger size

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Amazing product - will definitely repurchase. Not feel oily or sticky

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Not sticky, easy to blend. Can really make my skin brightened & smooth

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Auto-translated from Korean

Actually, I bought it because I liked the reasonable price at the time of sale. There was no way to directly check the product, so I ended up relying on reviews from other buyers to purchase. In the photo, it was a scene showing high absorption, but when I actually used it, it was good to feel it absorbed into the skin. I think it is. To put it bluntly, I thought that this product would be more useful for people with normal or oily skin rather than those with dry skin (for reference, I am combination).

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Great cream, I bought it for my mom. She is already in her 60s, but she is really good at it. Her skin is not dry, but rather normal with a tendency to oily. The cream fits perfectly, does not grease! I would even say that it is perfect for normal and oily skin, it is easily absorbed. It is especially pleasing that this is not a jar of cream that you have to reach with your finger. The most convenient dispenser - just pressed and that's it! It came out as much as necessary and the cream does not get dirt and bacteria from your fingers. I like that it contains vitamin C (I myself know the effect of it on the skin, because sometimes I use pure vitamin C from ampoules on my face), as well as peptides. I definitely advise the cream for use, my mother liked it! And it doesn't matter that it is positioned here for men, it is great for women too;) Thank you for appreciating my review! I wish you health and good :)

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

For those who do not understand the basics that proper moisturizing can suppress the secretion of oil and fat on the skin, to experience it. It doesn't have the odor that is typical of basic men's cosmetics, it doesn't have the sticky feeling of glycerin, and it doesn't have the irritation of alcohol. However, it seems that the person himself is not very pinpointed. However, he seems to like the package, and it seems to be fun to line up on the washbasin in the series.