lyuan
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This is a high quality product. It doesn’t have a fragrance which is great and it goes on easily. I am waiting to see the results over the next few weeks.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the cream! Large and convenient format, will last for a long time! Dad is delighted, speaks positively about the effect and asks to order more)) I recommend!

49e6b859-8163-4565-ad4a-214d5118a50f
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

It is light and easy to use without any scent. Since it is a face cream, I think it is a product that is supposed to be used on the entire face, but the capacity is as small as 30 ml and it is likely to disappear soon. That was the minus point. Since it is a tube, I think it is good that it can be used hygienically until the end.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Given the cost of creams for men in Russia, this is an excellent value for money. Excellent to go to bed is absorbed and works on the skin. The smell is neutral. Thick. Big volume!)

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Probably, they have already tried the entire line from Cremo, there were no disappointments. Awesome perfume compositions! My husband really likes it.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

good cream, my husband liked it. light, not very greasy

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Auto-translated from German

My father is happy with this cream. He would recommend her to others.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I just used it, but I still don't know how effective it is.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered a cream for my husband to smooth out wrinkles a little and moisturize my face. In general, a useless cream and poorly moisturizes. Who cares, but my husband didn't like it.