Posted on Jan 7, 2022
Good

Family loves this body powder. Keep us comfortable whole day. Has mild menthol chill feel. Best it is talc free, safe to use. Feel try and absorb well during hot weather with long lasting protection. Ingredients used as mentioned on bottle are mild and suitable for my hubby with sensitive skin.

5f754584-4a52-42d4-a7b6-6cf8e1be6f89
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Body powder is a must for every man to use. I was researching for the best price, quality, and scent. I didn't want to smell like anything since I wear cologne and moisturizer with cocoa butter. Dude Body Powder is a great choice for all ages. The formula is gentle on sensitive skin and works to eliminate sweat. It is highly beneficial for those looking to improve their hygiene. The powder is lightweight and doesn't cake like typical cornstarch powders. The size is perfect to last for a long time. I use it twice a day, morning then after shower at night. The menthol has a soothing effect that leaves you refreshed and clean!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Love this!! Smells great, arrives well sealed and packaged, great size and value which is an added benefit! Helps my sensitive skin and is so gentle with a great effect.

This powder is a staple in the house now. Everyone in the family like its. Works well, has a mild cooling of menthol. You don't have to be a "dude" to love it!

Posted on May 23, 2022

my partner says it works great and so far doesn't need to reapply...we'll see when in gets hotter out but so far so good. not too over the top on the menthol and smells nice.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

for frosty balls. menthol is super cool and soothing on those hot sweaty sultry and chafing days. i also like their butt wipes bit i buy them on Amazon cuz they are cheaper there.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I got this for my boyfriend and he loves it. He has some issues with chaffing, especially when doing sports and this powder helps him stay nice and dry and feeling fresh.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

my guy loves the menthol on his feet after a long day great smell, does what it says - cools and dries soothing scent and gentle powder

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I had issues with my privates moisting and smelling bad (OTC antibacterial and antifungus didn't help and doctors write off excessive sweat) thus I had gold bond talc previously, as they transitioned to corn starch it didn't really matter which one I buy so I tried these. But the smell on washing got significantly worse. Apparently, fungus eats corn starch so it points that I have more serious fungus (Candida glabrata immune to OTC antifungals for example). So I'll try out medical path again because corn starch shows it makes things worse thus it's not right. So not a great product for dudes if it can be fuel for jock itch. I don't feel any cooling effect too.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

If you haven't seen the Dude Powder commercial, definitely check it out. Hilarious! As for the Dude Powder, I was expecting sometimes totally different. The menthol chill feels like there's barely any menthol or chill. Almost like it's bread flour. It'll keep you dry, but this powder is not anything special.