Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Great on olive skin!

My skincare routine consists of simple cosmetics. Wearing a lot of tinted sunblock always melts away my eyeliner, so I tried the dark brown and black eyeshadow from this palette, using as an eyeliner. It really has a soft and elegant effect. Pigment-rich, it stays on all day. I appreciate that E.L.F is vegan and is changing up its product line packaging to be earth-friendly. Very affordable and portable.

super pigmented!!!! there is a bit of a fall out i the palette itself but its super smooth when applied to the lids. i super like the shimmer part!! it really pops out esp one must use an eyeshadow primer for longevity and coverage!!! i highly recommenf this line and i think i'll get the other bite-size palettes too!!!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Good quality palette, the shadows are pigmented and have a nice color. It goes so smoothly on the eyelids cus the texture is so soft. It is much smaller than your regular sized palette, but you get exactly what you need for a bite size eyeshadow. I just love it for my everyday use, it has all the colors that I need, without having to purchase a gigantic palette to not use 90% of the shadows.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Love it! Really small, but has all the essential colors for my make up. Bright and vivid, but I can mix them easily - the texture is not heavy. Also, the black one has some small glitter, but it’s not so visible on the eye, which is exactly what I needed. Decent quality for its price. Don’t fall off for pretty long period of time, like ~5hours (and I never use any kind of fixer). Also, I really love that the product is cruelty free.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Been meaning to try this, since I used a few of their makeup products before and am so far pretty impressed with their quality. Love that the palette size is small and easy to pack into my kit and bring around. Hopefully iHerb will carry the full range in the near future because I wil definitely want to get more of the colour range.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I’m relatively fair skinned and i think this colour combo can work for all skin types. the formula is really smooth and not at all chalky. there is some fall out but i didn’t mind it.

7118c572-56cc-484f-91f1-8c4115dad9bb
flowerista
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

The colors are so pigmented and cute together, I’m literally in love! Oh and you can’t beat that price.. Don’t hesitate, GET IT!

5b1d76cd-458e-4122-ae14-9a610f303787
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I like this mainly for its small size so that I can pop it in my bag when I’m out and about even if I’ve used a different bigger palette at home because it’s often the darker colours that I need to touchup especially if my eyes have been watering

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

it’s very pigmented and the colors are great, also really good quality for the price, but the size is smaller than i expected which can be good for traveling. it’s really easy to use too.

d0def27c-8cc3-4ffd-9cb8-95058670e614
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This palette is awesome, good composition, i like the color, texture and coverage. good for sensitive eyes, , the package is normal, the size is small, I use it everyday, the scent is normal, the quality is good, natural, soothing, I recommand you 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍age , concern