Ryan Hartley
Posted on Feb 7, 2022
Very healthy everyday honey!

It's good. It's a very creamy honey and golden in color. Mostly a sweet complex tasting honey, with a few earthy tones. It doesn't really have a manuka honey taste. This honey is a multi floral honey, meaning the bees visit multiple flowers. This relates to it having a lower MGO content, as the bees visit manuka flowers, as well as others. This is a great honey for an every day healthy honey. It's minimally processed and 500g is quite a large size. I notice more from higher grade Manuka honey.

ab6ae34b-2a76-407e-8613-681c1cc88c01
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

The quality is amazing, I've never seen any honey like that : it looks like "liquid gold" ! It's on the "cheaper side" of the Manuka honey, but that allowed me to take a little spoon almost every day :) The 500g pack lasted me a little more than 2 months so that's totally worth the price !

Posted on May 3, 2022

I wanted to try Manuka honey before investing in anything expensive. This is a great choice! the flavor is delicious. it tastes similar to YS Organic bee farms but sweeter. The jar is a good size for the price and the quality seems good. I take mine with turmeric and honey (aside from adding it to tea here and there) and I look forward to seeing any additional benefits. I will definitely order more!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This honey is creamy and delicious. I ate it straight out of the jar, it was so good! Also, a great natural anti-inflammatory. This size jar is already lasting me longer than one month, however, I do use it scarcely.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Excellent medicinal honey straight from New Zealand, without a detour to North America for packaging. I like the taste, besides it acts as a sedative in the evening - a teaspoon, and a good sleep until the morning.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

loved the smell and taste. excellent quality and authentic. Just ordered 16 pieces to give as gifts to friends and family. reasonable price. it is Halal. it is multifloral and has a smooth and silky texture.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I have a spoon every day, it’s been almost 2 weeks now ,all my family got bad flu except me so I guess it is working .👍🏻

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I have often drank this brand from various variations. The packaging is different from the old one, around 2019. Thanks.

f4aa7874-40b1-407f-8f65-eebe25d8f7cc
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

my favorite honey from New Zealand, the taste is natural, recommended!