Posted on May 2, 2022

I was looking for a protein powder without soy or sugar, and that was vitamin fortified (I’m an adult). This was the only one I found that met the criteria. This has a nice subtle vanilla flavor. I mix it in a shaker cup with some ice and unsweetened coconut or almond milk. The flavor is good on its own without having to doctor it up with other things. It’s just right.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

My 3-year old son loves this! We changed his diet to dairy free and his milk to Else and we notice he's been finishing his milk up to the last drop! He's a picky eater so l really like how Else powder is packed with nutrients and contains way less sugar than other milk products for kids. My son has been drinking this for over a month now and we will continue to give this to him! Thank you Else!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Our grade schooler loves smoothie time made with Else! I like to blend with a little almond milk and 1/2 a banana. Great product!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I bought this to add to my kids smoothies as their diet itself isn't the greatest. I dont know how it would taste without being in a smoothie but sure adds a little extra vanilla taste to our smoothies. I will defintley continue buying this!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

had to find a healthy alternative for my kids. this is it definitely...

f098eb6d-02fa-40ba-920e-71cc317ce286
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This stuff is great! I have a neurodiverse selective eater in my house and this stuff is gives me such peace of mind.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Amazing product my toddler loves it

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Amazing quality and my kiddo loves it!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

my child loves this for the first time ;)