Posted on Oct 14, 2021
Incredible lavender scent

I love the smell of lavender. And this cream smells great. It has a good nutritious texture. An excellent remedy for the fall. I will order more for a gift to my family, I recommend!

0e0d846a-c6d0-4a57-bb3b-eb500ab19ec6
5ba57cf4-f9c3-4f19-9beb-f65b999e207d
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This cream smells great- relaxing  lavender. The composition  is light and absorbs quickly without leaving a layer. It doesn't feel  on the hands after applying and the quality is good. The cream cares about hands and it's both moisturizing and nurturing. I like this product for my night routine.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Loves the smell and the texture! Light and put it anywhere with me .. rich texture and hydrate for long time .. will definitely order this again.. size is very good as well .. I fee refresh once I use it .. package came safe .. you feel fresh and relax once u use it .. it’s in my routine

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I love this handcreme, its texture, the pretty strong smell, everything about it. Doesn't leave a greasy film on my hands. Moisturizes and soothes. Probably not the best cream for very dry and cracked hands, but for my daily and often use this hand cream is perfect. Plus I am happy that EOS is now cruelty free.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

It's more than good especially in this dry season Shea butter contains vitamins (A), (E) and (F), which help in tightening and moisturizing the skin of your hands at the same time, and also contains a high percentage of fatty acids that promote collagen production for wrinkle-free skin.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Definitely in love with this product. The smell and texture both amazing. Very good for daily use and hydration. I added the other smells to my next purchase yayy!! 😍😍

0c64d2d7-ee7b-4646-9a02-8ab1b5431163
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love the refreshing smell of lavender for skin care, especially because the mosquitos and other biting insects around here do not! So it has that benefit for me personally. The package size is perfect to carry in my large handbags without getting lost in there. I like the feel and quality of the product. My routine includes using it before going outside, even if only getting into my car.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

The cream absorbs well and leaves the hands moisturized but the scent of lavender is mostly due to synthetic perfume and not essential oil. The natural oils and shea butter are way down the ingredient list so they are not of major benefit. It is okay for the price but nothing special.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This cream is nice and rich, yet non greasy feeling, and it absorbs quickly. However, it stinks. It smells nothing like lavender. Not sure if it's the shea butter or a reaction with my skin, but I can't stand the smell. It smells like a really cheap perfume.