Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great scent , nice size and small, compact package ,easy to use , nice quality, its super lightweight and super glossy not sticky, i like how it makes my lips feel and i wear it at night wake up with soft lips l love it 👍🏼👍🏼it feels super moisturizing to the lips does not dry the lips nice product

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
2096

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Extremely hydrating an emollient. My husband and I use it as a sleeping lip mask and our lips will be soo nourished in the morning 🤍

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

Nice lip balm that has clear, but sticky tick texture. Does exactly what it claims to do - repairs and nourishes dry lips. The only downside for me is the smell. It has a rather chemical berry scent which is not to my taste. Luckily the scent only lasts a few minutes after application, so I decided not to take off any stars for it as it actually leaves lips very soft, smooth and well moisturised. Overall, a great and relatively inexpensive product form EOS. Would definitely buy again.

09300a82-c9db-46a6-97bc-9bba7ccf99ac
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I like the taste, it's not too sticky, and helps my lips feel better after being out in the cold. Only lasts for about 30 mins though and then I need to apply more, so not super long lasting.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

One of my favourite products for chapped lips. I prefer it over the more expensive lip mask (laneige).

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

great! very moisturizing, and smells really good- like strawberry ice cream

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I found this to be a lip gloss more than a balm. It tastes and smelled good, but I have chronically dry lips. I felt that my lips felt even drier than before after use and it doesn’t last very long. Love EOS as a brand so I’m pretty disappointed