Posted on May 24, 2022

One of the best aloe vera gel I’ve ever used great packaging quality it has no smell it’s very refreshing and great as an after sun care / also i added it to my hair care routine and it works great

85aeb107-c701-429e-b9d7-b43b8b509fc1
Posted on May 8, 2022

Very nice aloe lotion, I use it on my scalp to sooth mild irritation from dry scalp. It is very good! The price was fair too. It feels like high quality, and smells mildly of aloe. Not super sticky and washed right off my scalp. Large size. It’s very refreshing so I use it once a week. Stay safe friends, and have a wonderful summer! It’s good for soothing sunburns too!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I'm into Aloe Elle these days, so I've been buying a lot of things and using them.This aloe gel is good for the price.I don't recommend it if it's expensive.It's moist when you apply it. It's cool and dries quickly.I like it because it doesn't have a bad scent.It's good to buy it cheaply and use it a lot in the summer.

I love using this after a shower! I hate the stickiness of creams that's why aloe vera gel is perfect for me. I mix it in with a few drops of argan oil for some extra hydration and softness.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Nice and mild for my sensitive skin. A bit sticky on contact, but dries flawlessly. Would buy again.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I know that product before and I ordered it from here

Posted on May 22, 2022

100% pure Aloe Vera Gel. Has a long shelf-life. Great value for money!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

My family loves it. I will purchase more in the future.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

The product was totally 👍 good not sticky for used! Effective to mosturized the skin! So Great

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I love this product 😍 it makes my skin and hair beautiful 😍