Page 1 - Reviews - Etude, Moistfull Collagen, Deep Cream, 2.53 fl oz (75 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This cream is wonderful! I was impressed with the quality and the smooth texture of the cream. It was very easy to apply and did not negatively affect my sensitive skin. I noticed benefits within a few days after using it. The size of the package is rather small especially for the price, but it works well.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I love this cream. It is gentle and super moisturizing. I t leaves your skin smooth and well treated. I think that the Deep Cream is better for older skin (bought for my mother in law) while I use the standard collagen for myself. All products from this collection are awesome, gentle and great even for sensitive skin. My skin feels plumb and smooth.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This cream definitely makes my skin feeling so moisturized. It's very light and the fragrance is super pleasant. I usually react very strongly to fragrances due to allergies. I also have very sensitive skin and prone to break-outs, but this cream definitely doesn't cause any flare up. Totally recommend it.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

It does leave your face looking well moisturized but the fragrance is very strong and could be a problem if you are sensitive to such, hopefully they will look into doing something about that. I like the texture , the packaging is also good the size is fair for the price and will definitely last you a month or two even with daily application.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Very nice to the skin.. with good texture and very nice smell. I will try this using for one month and let us see the result but most probably i will order again.💞

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

I started using this last. a year and I saw the result immediately - soft skin, my face looks pinkish when I wake up, tight and firm. Very good. price so worth it in terms of quality and effectiveness to my skin. I usually apply it at night

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

This product smells amazingly fresh! It's non-greasy and feels heavenly and really nourishing! Great results when combined with their cleansing foam which I have also (great too!) Prompt delivery is bonus! I highly recommend this especially to women who have dry to oily skin. Works great on both!

fa7bdc1e-580e-497d-a204-366e908104cb
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I have sensitive ish skin. Use it daily, leaves the skin moisturized and super soft. It does have a scent, i usually dont like that, but its very lighly so its fine. The packaging is pretty, a bit bulky. Very lightweight. Would buy it again.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

The skin feels so moisturized after using it and the smell it’s great As all korean skin products it’s good . I’m a huge fan of kbeauty

de3b601b-1106-4e24-96fe-30e78ef0df28
d588e02c-d97f-4d80-80f8-3c514d0d821e
19b96cb3-d5ad-4044-9b0e-f086c509063d
Posted on Jun 27, 2021

I have been using this for the past 8 years ever since I have read a review of the best face creams in the world in a fashion magazine. The Etude House Collage Deep Cream is not only affordable, it helps keep my face moist even during the dry and cold winters. Love it!