4.6

4.6
Based on 5,801 Ratings
4,394
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

i cannot stop thanking eucerin for this cream it has actually relaxed my aczema and the itchy feeling. i mix it with one to two drips of licorice its good for aczema care routine. for the smell is perrfect and im not just saying that. size, quality benefits all together is the best cream

a2f06f81-c2a2-4e75-a10d-8473f129003a
a3ab0526-321b-48c4-bba8-c14078f98384
29b6bc5b-069b-4a6f-b23d-df80f9e962de

Having eczema is really hard and frustrating! So I’ve searched products to deal with it. And this eucerin cream really does help to relieves my sudden flare up. But I also make sure to put emollients/ lotion everyday after taking a bath! After 15 mins, I put this on my flare ups. Eucerin products also was dermatologist-skin care brand, it really helps to soothes dry and irritated skin. I think this tube will last me for a year, since small amount only was needed in every part. 💯

2a9cc3f9-e85d-49a3-a8c1-f9fcbaf2b745
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Bought this for my sister who has psoriasis. So far she really loves it, it calms her itchiness and helps her skin repair so quickly! The size of the package is really big, and the composition is so clean, no smell so no allergy! Eucerin is such a good quality brand, my whole family swears by it. If you have psoriasis just give it a try!

18145a88-83e3-4865-a52d-aadaaf59594e
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,441

brought it a few months ago. before I received it, I imagined it would like the vegetable topping of Japanese cup noodle. but, the true is the taste doesn't match. I wanna make slow cooked silverside, but I only had 2onions, half cup of diced carrots and beef broth. Then putting all ingredients with these dehydrated vegetable and 3 cups of water in slow cooker. 4 hours later, a nice beefy vegetable soup comes out. Next time I will try to make bolognese sauce and the lasagna with it. (fingers crossed 🍀

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I have tried a few remedies for eczema, but nothing has come close to Eucerin. It takes away the itch, lessens the redness, and eliminates the roughness. The size of the tube is huge for the money and the quality is excellent. It is odorless in smell and the cream is rich. It does leave a residue on your skin in the beginning, but is soon absorbed in. I will definitely continue to purchase it!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My skin has bad and severe eczema, after using this cream it helps in relieving itching symptoms and moisturizing the skin for a longer period, you can see in the picture before and after using this cream

04a59046-18da-4272-9c54-8ed8ee458815
71c11084-34bf-4a01-a1a3-5d84a0fb9441
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
6,008

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
5,917

Posted on May 10, 2022
3,385

I have a very dry sensitive skin it’s comes blood over my foot but this cream! Wow perfect results i will buy it again an again..

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Scent use quality size age package benefit composition moisturizer, Santa soap, sensitive scalp hair , too good i love it more cheveux cuir chevelu sensible hydrate perfect skin tone powder healthy hair nice curly nige i love it good skin care moisturizing shnshsjsjsjaja miracle age shampoo curls jojoba oil stress smell personal routine feel frequency refresh relax