Dia
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

One of the best products I found - such as size, composition, benefit, ingredient, taste, quality, color .... and what not. I can only point out good things. The brand offers many different flavors - they are all just wonderful, with a unique and inimitable taste. I buy this product regularly, but I found it on this site at a very good price. I love Turmeric- fresh and dry. I use it almost every day - for dishes, desserts, tea, juices, smoothies... Strengthens the immune system, aids digestion, diet, kills pathogens, good for skin, bones, liver, lungs ... a good detoxifier. I always add a little to my tea.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This Turmeric is so fantastic I will never use inorganic herbs anymore. Yes, the price is a bit more but this is so good for your health and the taste and quality is perfect. Recommend it. Your food will taste so much better with these pure organice herbs, just lovely,

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This turmeric is very fresh and the package is resealable! I enjoy the health benefits of turmeric and add it to both savoury dishes like rice and smoothies. The package is a large size in comparison to other products.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I always bought this turmeric in the little glass containers but I was going through it so quickly - so thankful this bag was available here to get a better price for a bulk amount!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This turmeric is really great quality thank you! The flavour is excellent and this is a good quantity so there is plenty to use for various recipes.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

like this comoany as it is very careful in its processing. however, i hope the packaging will be improved next time because this one is just plain plastic. it would be nice to have it in opaque and thicker one to preserve freshness.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Best quality of that product, taste so good, good ingredient, big package. It is the product for use on everyday.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Excellent quality turmeric, we use it in Indian dishes. The color is very vibrant!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Great product, smells fresh. You can use it as an antibiotic for any infection or injury