4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 9, 2022
1,342
These are great!

I ordered these vitamin’s in hopes they would help my hair to grow back after losing a 100 pounds my hair took a beating. I am so blessed I found these vitamins I’ve been taking them for three months and I could not be happier. I actually have a ponytail finally.

I love this product! I needed more D3 in my system and I had previously tried other products. These work great, they are vegan, gluten free (for those with dietary restrictions), they are easy to take and taste pretty good too! And, most important, the quality is excellent too. They use Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified fruits and vegetables that are grown without chemicals. The ingredients are great and all organic. Why would you put anything else in your body but good, clean, healthy ingredients!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Finally, i found great quality vitamin D in chewable texture with great plant and food based ingredients for my kids. they like the taste, i give them the full dosage after food. we live in a very hot country where we can't expose ourselves to the sun, so almost everyone needs supplements, and these are perfect our kids' immunity.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I love that these are chewable. They taste great and they are not too large in size. I like that you only have to take one. Since I've lived in Chicago where it's gray outside 9 moths of the year, I clearly don't get enough natural Vit. D. from the sun. I'm hoping that changes now.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Tastes great to me. :) I love lemon/raspberry so I find it fun to take. I only need to take it every other day or every couple days (per my dr's advice) since my Vit. D levels are in a healthy range, but are prone to dropping below normal.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

I love just about all Garden of Life products but the taste of this vitamin D supplement isn't my favorite. It's high quality, as are their other products, is vegan and comes in a glass, not plastic, jar. May just be my personal preference, but that's why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

So happy I was able to find a vegan organic option for this particular vitamin. Very convenient & tasty does not leave a bad after taste. I able to get an healthy dose of the vitamin D.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

These products are truly amazing It satisfies me very much despite its cheapness I'm confident that I can introduce it to anyone without hesitation

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Very good chewable tablets. Very good ingredients. Nice taste and you don't have to swallow them which makes it easy to have. love them will buy more

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I am Low in Vitamin D and this is an easy way to get it up again. I really enjoy that these are Chewable. I like the taste. I take one every night before I go to bed. They are very high quality and have good ingredients.