Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, RAW Organic Meal, Shake & Meal Replacement, Vanilla, 1 lb 1 oz (484 g) - iHerb

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This product has a good quality of ingridients. The size is good if you wantbit for a weeks meal. You will benefit a lot from it like you will loose weight as long as you have proper meal program and youbwill not feel hungry while at work or on the run.

dc1eee54-0b61-4d98-b66f-c565ca89eb48
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Taste better than expected. Nice that comes with an included spoon I prepare it with soy drink ( they recommend to use almond milk but I do not like this and either didn't want to try with water) It mixes well into cold liquid without lumps. Comes with an inner seal.

b1f8c1ed-77fd-4fe0-a480-624474da60da
ea9c1325-3f22-4e1b-809d-7fcde8568608
67b64972-102d-431a-afe0-316e407cf62a
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is my favorite meal replacement product. I like the ingredients and the convenience. Tastes great. Vanilla flavor is very versatile - plenty of recipes you can make. I work from home and days become quite busy so when I can’t make a full breakfast or lunch I’ll make a quick smoothie. Also great as an afternoon snack or after workout meal.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

The taste is just ok, I personally don’t like it on its own but I always blend it with 2 bananas and 1 cup of frozen mixed berries then it is very yummy. I drink it once a day at lunch time as a meal replacement, I don’t feel hungry at all. Please like if this help.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I really like this vanilla flavoured meal replacement. I don’t tend to use it as a meal replacement as it is a bit light on calories but it is perfect for when I would usually snack in between meals. Blends easily and isn’t as ‘chalky’ tasting as other brands.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I was worried that I might not like the taste when I bought this. To my pleasant surprise, I liked how the meal replacement tasted. I find 1 scoop to a cup of water too thick for my liking so I reduced it to 1/2 a scoop to 1 cup water. I experienced some bloating initially but after taking probiotics, I don’t experience bloat anymore. This is definitely a better alternative to cup noodles and snacks when you are in a rush for time.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I love this product and keep buying it. It also lasts long in the kitchen counter/fridge. It does have a peculiar flavour, so I understand it might not be for everyone. I love to make energy balls with it together with some peanut butter and some nuts or oats. I don't drink it as a smoothie (I just don't like those), so not sure how it would taste there.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

Great for blending fruit in. Not clumpy like some brands. I do recommend using a milk or milk substitute or ice if you prefer a thicker shake. It does come with a measuring scoop but I find that, as it settles, you will scoop more and thus 1) get less servings from the tub and 2) consume more calories than you're counting on. What I do is measure in my almond milk and place the container on my scale, zero it, and then add the amount in grams as indicated in the nutritional facts.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

first time I am using this product. the taste is good (vanilla flavor). a little bit sweet but not like others I tried. the ingredients are great it's great for my morning shake.

c8411209-0542-42f0-83d7-2e039d383ed2
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Not gonna lie about the taste, it does not taste good. But that's not the purpose here. You can make it with bananas and ice and have a nice flavor. It really helps to substitute meals and in the weight loss, plus it has all the health and organic nutrients that you need. It's a unic product , definitely recomend.