4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

my partner loves getting this preworkout and has already purchased it more than once. he can definitely tell that it works when you need that extra push to lift heavy. Finding the sweet spot to take this before your gym sesh helps too - his is 45 mins before hitting the gym.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Perfect amount of energy! I wanted to avoid caffeine at all costs when it came to my preworkout. I used to be addicted to the classics, C4, jack3d, etc. stopped preworkouts altogether for sleep quality, made a world of difference. Just enough caffeine in here that it doesn’t throw off my circadian rhythm, tastes good, quality ingredients.

John
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

It's one of the best organic pre workout on the market right now. Don't forget to take it before 12 pm otherwise the caffeine in it will keep you awake at night (don't forget that caffeine stays in the system about 10 hours). Thumbs up if you like my review. Thks

Excellent product! Helps boost energy before workout. The taste and quality of the item is very good can’t fault it in anyway. The efficiency of the drink I would say depends on how much caffeine dosage you take in the first place. I’m not a hardcore caffeine person so I find the product excellent for my needs. It may look like small bottle but only one small scoop is needed. Package came as mentioned delivery was quick and I could track where my parcel was.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I was really surprised by this product because not only is it an organic plant based pre-workout but it also tasted really good. I actually liked that it had a bit of an earthy taste and not synthetic flavor. Unfortunately, this product triggered my caffeine sensitivity but in the end it really got the job done and did what any pre-workout would do which is why I would still recommend it if that is the type of result you want. It'll definitely give you energy within the first 30 minutes of taking it.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Energy and focus helps me start my day in a positive mood. It has a gentle and long lasting effect. It improves my physical stamina and my mental concentration. I use this product for several years now. High quality product, organic ingredients and easy on the stomach. I am very sensitive to the taste of artificial sweetener. This product has a gentle, natural taste I enjoy even after years of daily use.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This is a great tasting product that is one of the few sugar free options I've found that also give you just the right hit of caffeine.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Good taste. Get alot of energy without the shivers that often appears with similar energy drinks. The energy lasts, which makes this a quality energy drink.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Love this pre workout. Clean ingredients compared to others on the market. Tastes great. It requires a bit of mixing or it’ll be a bit grainy but still tastes great.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I’ve been using this for years and not only do I like the flavor, it gives me enough of a boost to work out harder without giving me the jitters or making my skin itch